2008 Nissan Armada

Best large SUV...period. by Funtraveler on 02/07/2010. Trim: 2008 Nissan Armada SE 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The best looking SUV out there. Awesome engine with room for the whole family. I have had a Tahoe and sold my Suburban to get the Armada...glad I did. The fit and finish on this vehicle is very good. Awesome Bose stereo system, great leather. You will feel very safe in this vehicle due to the power and strength it exhibits. Excellent towing capacity, so powerful you would not even you are towing anything. Back camera and sensors our excellent.
Cons: Gas mileage is not the best...but it compares to the other SUV's I have had and the Expedition my friend has. The radio tuner is a little out of reach...but beyond this...nothing really to dislike.
Overall review: I test drove several large and midsize SUV's before getting the Armada, Armada is the best.
Cool Armada by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/19/2009. Trim: 2008 Nissan Armada LE 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a very thought out vehicle. The third row is very comfortable and fit a man that's 6'3". The third row when not in use folded flat unlike the Suburban. Very easy to get into and out of the third row. Unlike make large SUVs it takes a little bit of maneuvering of the second row seat to access the third row. In the Armada it's a simple lift of a lever and the second row folded out of the way with no additional maneuvering. The second row passenger seats recline for additional comfort. The built in hard drive has been great. You're able to burn cds and keep them home instead of keeping them in the car. Great storage areas through out the vehicle.
Cons: The major dislike has been the MPGs that I get. But it's been the only thing that has been disappointing and I will take it with everything else that I have gained in the positive.
Overall review: I highly recommend this vehicle for someone who's in the market for a large SUV. I have spent many hours researching all large SUVs minus the Ford. Once you take a look at it you'll notice how thought out the vehicle is. I love how all the seats fold flat with little work.
Not your Mama's mini van by jackie from clemmons nc on 06/05/2009. Trim: 2008 Nissan Armada SE 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love that it seats 8 and is great on trips beacause of all the options. Love the hands free bluetooth. Functions like a truck drives like a limo.
Cons: The only thing this needs is about another foot or so for luggage storage in the trunk. it seats 8 but not 8 suitcases.
Overall review: I have 8 kids, 6 if which still live at home. I could not function with out this car. It was better than the mini vans and suvs we were looking at and it didn't scream kid hauler. i liked the beefy look it had, kinda like a suv after a couple of years at the gym.
is the best suv in america if not way you go and try one by joaquin on 03/22/2009. Trim: 2008 Nissan Armada LE 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this is not a pice of america is a pice from japan and i think is better that a amarican car because a merican car lives like 40 years whit out problems and a american like 18
Cons: is a good suv
Overall review: is a good suv
No Buyers Remorse!!! by Billyboy on 12/29/2010. Trim: 2008 Nissan Armada SE 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just purchased a used 2008 Armada 4x2 SE. This SUV is absolutlely THE TRUTH!!! OMG! The 5.6 liter V8 engine is so powerful and a pleasure to hear when acccelerating. Its has more space inside than my 03' Tahoe had. Its a real pleasure just to look at. The radio controls are great with the 7 inch screen that tells you everything thats going on with radio and climate control system. Seats are very comfortable and has tons of storage space. This truck turns on dime!!! Its has a very tight turning circle which makes it easy to park and drive. I can do a u-turn faster with the Armada than I could with the Nissan Maxima.
Cons: Nothing. I wish the fuel door locked...thats it.
Overall review: I would recommend the Armada to anyone looking for a large SUV and not afraid of the gas mileage. Absolutely a beautiful SUV. Although Consumer Reports recommend this vehicle, some of their findings are not correct. Such as the "wide turning circle" and "stiff ride". This SUV has a turning circle just as good or better than the Tahoe, Suburban, etc. Buy this truck and you won't be disappointed.