2008 Chevrolet Aveo5

2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 Prices
2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
perfect work car by Dave on 11/13/2010. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: good mileage with 5 speed im 240 pounds I commuted 250 miles twice a week ,like the key only drivers door
Cons: cheap radio
Overall review: nice little commuter
Best sub-Compact by Chevrolet by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/10/2010. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 LS, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I use my Aveo for work. I currently have 175000 miles on this car have had NO PROBLEMS what so ever. This is my second Aveo. Wouldn't have any other small car. I aam currently getting a SOLID 35 MPG.
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: Best little car I have ever owned.
great for the price by aveo5 basic with manual on 08/02/2009. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 SVM, Owned 1 year.
Pros: reasonbly priced, 30 city 34 hwy, roomy for a large man with little kids, great back and forth car and around town, decent pickup for a four cyl. manual. This car is not intened to go long distances on vacations. It's a great back and forth work car.
Cons: bad in high winds, basic radio needs improvement.
Overall review: would buy another if price is kept under 10,000 for the manual basic car.
Nice car for an old lady! by Lee from Portland on 08/27/2010. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 LS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: small size and ease of handling in town
Overall review: love that the lock has to be engaged with a key - no more locking my keys in the car!
"Great things come in small packages!" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/28/2009. Trim: 2008 Chevrolet Aveo5 LS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My little Aveo was a graduation gift. I was able to pick out the car. I was so excited to get it. I wanted a little hatchback. Mine did have ac and can defrost quickly. I love driving this car!! What fun!!
Cons: I took a trip to California from Utah in the Aveo, a horrible mistake. The car is not ment for long distances. It broke down just out side of Cedar City on the way home. I wanted two weeks to get my car back from the dealership. To this day they still have no idea what is wrong with it. It struggles on hills and can not accelerate quickly. Shakes a little when its windy.
Overall review: This car is fun. It saves on gas and puts a smile on when walking towards it:) Do not let my bad story lead you astray. This mini car is tough. It is truly a great car.
2 3 4 5 6  Next