2008 Scion xB

Best car ever! by BAD on 03/03/2011. Trim: 2008 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The best little car I have owned period! I now have over 157,000 miles on my little scooter and it hasn't had one problem. It's comfortable and roomy. I am 6'2" and this thing feels like a big SUV inside. I have owned my XB since June of 2007 and it has never let me down like all the German cars that I have owned have. The motor in this car is so strong I think it will go another 157,000 miles. When the motor does go I plan on replacing the motor and keeping the car.
Overall review: Best value and great quality. Has standard features found on luxury cars. Make sure to opt for the TRD Exhaust and upgraded stereo. One stereo has RCA outputs for and amplifier. I have 940 watts and a bass tube running on my system and it sounds great!
"Still a boxer" by Ohio on 03/03/2011. Trim: 2008 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great gas no matter what they say..Very quick! I love the 5-speed
Cons: Rear hub sensor problems (not covered under warrenty) over $700.00 to fix..No recall as of yet but i hope there will be one soon.
Overall review: Love this car just not in the snow..I would probley buy another.(If they recall)
One of the Best by noneya form Vegas on 09/09/2010. Trim: 2008 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. It's a great car.
Cons: None at all.
Overall review: It's one the best cars I have owned.
Try a Box on for Size! by Rick on 04/18/2010. Trim: 2008 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I'm 6'4", entry and comfort is impressive to me. I've taken my wife and daughter on several long excursions and found it perfect for hauling us and our luggage perfectly. I clocked over 6,000 miles driving out to Glacier Nta'l Park and back and averaged 32 mpg with the 4 spd. auto. The Xb is extremely is fun to drive and in the mountains, even more so.
Cons: The stock Goodyear tires aren't much for traction in the snow. With over 40,000 miles on the car now, the wear ribs are almost level with the tread up front. I'll wait till fall before I buy a decent set of M&Ss. Taller people may not care for the reach to the steering wheel when the seat is back.
Overall review: When trying to purchase another Xb to replace our tired minivan, we happened upon a new Nissan Cube. It's not as aggressive to drive, but we fell in love with the car and put a deposit on one if one can be found. The only reason we didn't go with another new Xb was the lack of new cars and color choices atoure local dealerships. Still, I think we'll be happy with the Cube also. His and her toaster coasters
The Most Unusual Car of 2008 by Kim, Washington on 07/22/2009. Trim: 2008 Scion xB 5-Door Wagon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The handling is great...plus it has the Toyota name which is known for quality. My ten year old son is also very tall, one of the reasons my husband and I bought the car was for the room back seat. I like having all the controls and dials in the middle, then I am not constantly peering through my steering wheel to see how fast I am going or how much gas I have. The lighting on the inside is great too, it is much easier to find what you are looking for with the dash lights than previous cars I have owned.
Cons: The rear of the car is too small for a family car. It's a real struggle to get groceries for a family of four in the back.
Overall review: Except for the rear, this car is awesome. I always get comments on it, especially that it looks so small. It's amazing how looks can be deceiving. I think this is a great car for a family, especially one that is looking to downsize, like my family did. (We had a Ford Explorer, V-8). The price was good, the inside is room and attractive, and the handling is good. Awesome job, Toyota!