2008 Scion xD

The Little Car that Could by Petuniavt in VERMONT on 04/23/2012. Trim: 2008 Scion xD 5-Door, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the reliability as I have 72,000+ miles and never a problem mechanically and always starts in VERMONTs cold weather. It is very good in snow over all to when you put 4 winter tires; great cornering and control like a sports car was a fun surprise!. Mileage is 33 to 35 MPG and that is great when I drive over 100 miles to and from work each day!
Cons: The size is roomy for such a small car but could use more storage space.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to everyone as I love it and want to trade for a new one soon!
review by ASAP on 02/11/2012. Trim: 2008 Scion xD 5-Door, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I've driven many different types of cars. This is the best "little" car I've ever seen...performance wise! My 6'4" husband drove it from NC to Dallas TX and back and never complained about being cramped. It handles in traffic exceptionally well. There is more passenger side leg room that in my husband's Hundai Santa Fe.
Cons: It sits low and I cant see around the SUVs to get out of a parking lot spot.
Overall review: I give it 5 stars all around
The best little hatchback in town by Terri from RI on 05/26/2008. Trim: 2008 Scion xD 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: LOVE the gas mileage this puppy gets! I just purchased this car a week ago and put 1000 miles on it already driving to upstate NY. The odometer calculates the MPG for you. ( highway 36.7 MPG during the trip). It was a long ride and the seats were comfortable both for driver and passenger. The rear seats slide forward and fold down flat with plenty of room.
Cons: only a few things I would change. Locking glove box, center consol, daytime running head lights, seat heigh adjusters. ( I bought a cushion, no problems). Otherwise, no complaints!
Overall review: This is such a great car in every way. If you need a car with room, this is it! I transport medical equipment as part of my job. It's a great on comfort and on gas! Mixed driving 28-30 mpg
I love my XD! by EnjoytheRide on 03/24/2008. Trim: 2008 Scion xD 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really like the no-haggle and affordable price plus great standard features and style of this vehicle. The handling is great as well as the acceleration. I'm 5'7", so this car fits me pretty well...the seating is quite comfortable in the front as well as the back (back seat reclines! neato!). Neat storage space areas & basic size water bottle holders built in the doors (front & back). Its a really neat basic car and I'm happy & content I decided on this make & model.
Cons: If I could add/change anything about this car, I would have loved to see an armrest...as well as a better steering wheel adjustment...perhaps one that pulled outward toward the driver if that makes any sense (instead of just up & down adjustment). Also maybe different choices in seating colors/fabrics...but that can always be remedied with a car seat cover I guess. But those things to me aren't too bothersome and I hear they are making an armrest for this model car, as to when its available I have no idea. I know there are a few companies out there that have an armrest for the XD so its really not a big deal.
Overall review: All in all, I really love this car despite just a few minor dislikes that isnt much of a big deal for me. It all boils down to personal preference....take a test drive if you're interested in this model and see how you like it, its the only way to really know.
Nex Gen xD will own all Scions by CarLiTosWay on 08/18/2007. Trim: 2008 Scion xD 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The value of the car and all the features you get with it. The handling is great. will get you a least 310 miles on one tank. all the cool upgrade you can put in it. sound system is great!! Girls LOVE the CAR ;-)
Cons: there is no arm rest standard. some upgrades are pretty pricey. only 5 colors to pick from.
Overall review: Great gas mileage, reliability and a bundle of features is what will lead you to buy this car.