2008 Chrysler Sebring

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Super Nice Convertible by Sebring Jon on 02/17/2012. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style, Handling, Acceleration, 2.7 performs well and has a nice growl when accelerating, sound system is nice
Cons: Trunk Lid is heavy, interior needs some refinements
Overall review: This is a super nice car. It runs great, is super stylish, and I could not ask for a better car. This is the first Chrysler for me and to be honest I was a little nervous because of the reviews written by the professional reviewers. They were wrong. I don't have $50,000 for a BMW or M.B. and really don't feel that they are comparible anyway. For the money this touring convertible has been a super buy and really reliable.
A great car for a great price by Regor C on 03/27/2011. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan LX, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Body style, quiet ride, nice sound system.
Cons: Uphill acceleration can be improved on the 4-cylinder sedan.
Overall review: I enjoy this car tremendously. Not as bulky looking as it competitors.
GREAT VALUE Times TWO by George on 03/06/2010. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We own two of these cars; a red LX with the std. 4 cylinder engine, and a silver Touring model with the small 6 cylinder engine. Both have the standard soft vinyl top. We bought these cars in August and Sept. 2008; first the red, then the silver. They've been a joy to drive and are perhaps the best value we've had in many years. They are stylish, practical in terms of trunk and seating capacity, and they are very road worthy. They are head turning sporty, very quiet, and seem refined with virtually no noises or rattles. The interiors are well appointed, with comfortable seats, and when the top is up, you cant tell that you are in anything other than a sedan. The power top is a joy.
Cons: I'm of average height, and when the top is up, sometimes I feel that the blind spot on the right rear is annoying, especially when backing up the car. However, my wife does not complain, so maybe it's just my personal preference or issue. I guess if she 's not complainig, I should shut up and just be happy!
Overall review: After almost two years, we've found our cars to be wonderful values and great additions to our family. We hope to have them forever! We are not kids, and after almost 45 years of driving I feel qualified to object to the negative reviews provided by the self proclaimed profession reviewers. People laugh when I tell them that I bought one of these cars for my wife, because it is the safest way for her "to run around town topless!"
WORST NEW CAR I EVER HAD by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/05/2012. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Touring, Owned 4 years.
Pros: THE CONVERTABLE IS PRETTY
Cons: FROM THE BEGINING LITTLE THINGS ALWAYS GO WRONG, BUT THE FINAL STRAW WAS WHEN I HAD TO GET TIRES THEY TOLD ME I NEDED REAR STRUTS WITH ONLY 50,00 MILES ON THE CAR
Overall review: WANT TO BUY A CAR
Best one yet by Chargerkid from mich. on 01/05/2011. Trim: 2008 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Touring, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This is the best convertible chrysler has ever built. The body is rigid with no give, no rattles , wind & water tight. I have 40,000 trouble free miles on mine. I am 71 yrs. young and have had my share of convertibles so I speak from experiance
Cons: No problems
Overall review: An excellant choice for fresh air lovers.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next