2008 Mitsubishi Lancer

simply the best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/27/2008. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: best looking in it's class most powerful engine in it's class great warranty great handling great tech and sound features.
Cons: some interior parts feel a little plasticky.
Overall review: from a metro to this, is like from a zero to a hero:). looks like a sports car, comfortable like a family car.
Safe, Convenient, and Affordable by Marriem from Long Beach, CA on 11/04/2007. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything about this car is great! the stereo controls on the steering wheels are very convenient!
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: This vehicle is awesome! I had an Electric Blue Lancer and it is just beautiful. This car is a definite eye catcher on the streets and very elegant. The 2008 Lancer is classy and elegant. Its an affordable car and very convenient. I got into a bad car collision with the 2008 Lancer and it saved my life. i was hit by a truck and Suv. The seven airbags all deployed and saved me and my mom some serious injuries! Its unfortunate I lost the car but the car was amazing and awesome! I love it!
08 Lancer by Warner on 08/01/2007. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Aggresive styling and performance on a budget
Cons: none
Overall review: Great tuner for compact acr enthusiasts
One Hot Ride by Greg, Avondale AZ on 05/08/2007. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has come into its own. (and about time) performance, handling and looks makes this the best purchase I have made. If you are going to make the purchase..get the GTS FULLY LOADED WITH THE SMART KEY. don't settle for less no matter what the salesmen is pitching you
Cons: the gps/media center screen needs a shield to shade it from the sun. biggest turn off on the car is the salesmen. I don't like to be lied to in order to get me in the door. I had been told that the car I wanted did not exist on the west side of the USA by numerous dealers in AZ. and CA. but my 2nd call to Victorville Ca. had the EXACT car and color with no dealer markup...!
Overall review: This is I think the best and biggest bang for my dollars. it has all the new toys, the Shift paddles are very handy for zipping around on the freeway, and the look is hot. but my biggest selling point is that the safety (7 air bags) features. I bought this car for my 18 yr old daughter as a grad present. but I find myself borrowing it way too often. And now with the installed LOJACK early warning system I can't take it while she is asleep. RATS!!
The Best Lancer Ever by Pedro Orlando Florida on 04/29/2007. Trim: 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything this car is great!
Cons: The Mpg could be a little better, and the radio lights are kinda hard to see during the day if the light is hitting it perfect.
Overall review: Its Amazing Car I Love It!