2008 Saturn Vue

Great compact SUV,Safe and great on Gas.Plenty of power for a small engine. by Humberto from Canada on 01/02/2012. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue FWD XE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: reliable,great on gas,Safe vehicle.GM has this product right then they get rid of it...
Cons: should have a 5 speed manual and a sunroof, not to mention fog lights.
Overall review: GM is Blind to the fact that the Saturn Brand has a good solid following.Yet it decides to shut it down because of Shody Management.
Saturn Vue 2008 Rock (ina great way)! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/29/2012. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue FWD V6 XR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Purchased used 2008 XR w/86K miles.. drives like new and excellent for my wife, still young looking vehicle for a young mom. She called it "tangie" as it is the sunburst orange color. V6 lots of power and trannie smooth... good vehicle
Cons: Replacement key & transmitter cost $200 at dealer so, don't loose them. replacement bezel/knob for driver side lumbar suppot $18
Overall review: Surprised, not owned a GM vehicle since 2003... seems GM may hade gotten rid of the wrong brand.. this Saturn rocks!
Best Auto Purchase Ever by notbatman on 07/15/2012. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue AWD V6 XE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought my Vue new in 2008, and I have never loved a vehicle so much! I have the V6, and I love the power and handling. I commute about 30 miles a day, mostly highway, and do around town driving on my days off. I would love to get better gas mileage, but I like the safety of the heavier vehicle. I have 3 dogs that I take on outings and activities/classes. I keep 2 medium size crates on the folded down passenger seats, and I still have plenty of room for groceries, and 'stuff'! The exterior and interior still look great, and it still smells 'new' when I open the door sometimes! Handles great, A/C is reliable, maintenance is inexpensive. Love my OnStar!
Cons: Transmission is a lttle 'grabby' on hills. Squeaky steering column.
Overall review: This was a great purchase, and it is a lot of vehicle for the price! I would recommend it as a great small SUV for commuting and trips.
competitive by Oat on 11/16/2008. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue FWD V6 XR, Owned 1 year.
Pros: seat comfort could be better
Cons: blind spot on sides of windshield
Overall review: good ride, handles well, stylish
Poorly built car by Not happy on 09/13/2011. Trim: 2008 Saturn Vue FWD XE, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like the way this car handles and it is nice looking very high safty rating
Cons: I have had lots of problems with this car get it new and in less than a year started having problems when I drive in rain or through a puddle the belts squeaks, and a few times smoke would come out the vents after words. I handle above the passenger window fell off replaced it 3 times now, the lumbar knob fell off (I never even used it) the computer is messed up so every time I turn left the alarm dings and the break and traction control lights come on EVERY TIME! oh and the plastic around the front seats are coming off. I take good care of my cars and never have I had anything like this happen!
Overall review: Not that good