2007 Maybach Maybach

2007 Maybach Maybach Prices
2007 Maybach Maybach Fuel Economy
Look out Mercedes dunped the line for repair in the U.S. by Raymond on 12/19/2008. Trim: 2007 Maybach 62 S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nice 4 door factory car. Had ours sent from Germany but no U S dealers will touch it.
Cons: No U.S. Mercedes dealer will touch this car UNLESS they sold it. Second owners are out of luck. My company has sold 3 of our old ones and all the buyers are unhappy with this problem. German cars are for use in Germany only. We saved 75k by buying it over there but if it needs a factory fix your out of luck. Regardless of how much money ywe threw at the dealer, they will not touch it.
Overall review: Nice car but you could get alot more for your money else where.
It's the only one for me on the long hual by seaworthy48 on 06/01/2008. Trim: 2007 Maybach 62 S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My driver love's this car when we go to Boston, Mass. from my lake home, as for me it's nice in side and get work done on the way, and on the way home the comfort in the back is real good. I sleep most of the way home every time.
Cons: my driver wont's to take it home with him , he hates his Amanti
Overall review: I love it, used it 2 or 3 times a month, going to Boston, I bye every 2 years
Short Limmo by OwnerOfBic on 05/26/2008. Trim: 2007 Maybach 62 S, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very powerful, lots of legroom, great DVD system. There is also a wine cooler and an ashtray in the back.
Cons: It's extremely expensive.
Overall review: Good car for the rich business man
NYC office car by Trion Inports on 03/29/2008. Trim: 2007 Maybach 57 S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lots of leg room
Cons: Price, Although made by Mercedes most the NYC area dealers will not touch it.
Overall review: None better. bring a armload of scrach when repair time comes.
The worst car ever by Bam Bam on 01/19/2008. Trim: 2007 Maybach 57 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Everything
Overall review: Horrible
Review ID: #522024 Is this review offensive?