2007 MINI Cooper

07 bad buy by Owner from AZ on 02/16/2012. Trim: 2007 MINI Cooper S, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Performance and handling
Cons: Noisy (expected) no back seat room. EXCESSIVE DEPRECIATION @60k miles be ready to start spending money.
Overall review: I bought my Mini Cooper S, 23 months ago Payed $23K for it. The best offer I have had on it so far is $9700. That is a lot of depriciation
FUN FUN FUN by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/05/2012. Trim: 2007 MINI Cooper Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: FUN FUN FUN. I get 39.5MPG on average (50 city/50hwy) = Amazing econ. Very reliable BUT you must change oil more regularly than what's recommended by BMW. Don't go by the onboard computer to tell you need oil change. I change my oil every 4-5k miles, super easy to do on this car. Excellent steering, very quick and precise. It can cut through traffic like a motorcycle. Can park anywhere. Nice all black leather interior, large DUAL sun roof and it's FUN FUN FUN.
Cons: Must use premium gas but it gets close to 40MPG so not really a con. Back seat is a little tight (leg room) but no problem fitting 4 adults. 5.6" in the back seat is ok but will be uncomfortable if anyone is taller than that.
Overall review: 2007 Mini Cooper hard top base. Excellent car. reliable and fun to drive. Love the way it drives. Fuel economy is out of this world. I'm getting 39+ MPG on mix driving. That's hybrid/electric territory. I can drive over 525 miles on a tank (from MD to SC). I save over $200 on gas vs my previous vehicle.
"The Ultimate gocart" by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/06/2012. Trim: 2007 MINI Cooper S, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Did you ever drive a gocart? Well this is the most expensive, most optoined, dealer networked gocart there is. If your tired of traffic and want to speed past them this car will make you feel like you just lost 1000lbs and a few years younger. So the cup holders arn't perfect. So the car costs a little more to fix. Its not your fathers Toyota, it's a Mini gocart. Go out and test drive one. It will grab your atention. Drive the Mini Cooper S if your spouse will let you. Enjoy
Cons: The cons that come to mind are, it's a car that every 5 people ask, "how do you like your Mini". It take 91 octane. You tend to cut too any corners because of the tight cornering. Winshield doesn't have a tinted band at the top because it is so small. It's the worlds more customizable car and that could get expensive.
Overall review: Just get one.
What a blast to drive! by Chesapeake, VA on 01/04/2011. Trim: 2007 MINI Cooper S, Owned 4 years.
Pros: What is there not to like about this car. I have had it for four years and it is a blast to drive, gets great mileage. I have gotten 40 mpg going 65 mph, however every 5 mph over that, you lose about 4 mpg. Still, no complaints there!
Cons: The cup holders are actually my biggest complaint. You seem to bump the seat warmers (optional, if you have them) every time you put your cup there. Also, if you drive distance, and like to get that big gulp, it is difficult to shift into 5th gear or 1st gear, whichever side you put it on. The only other problem I have is my speedometer is 5 miles and hour off and per Mini/BMW that is OK. It is rather annoying when your digital and analog speedometers do not match up. Not to mention what your GPS says.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone. I have as a matter of fact. Your friends might give you a bad time, but then put them behind the wheel and they will see things your way. Most just say it is funny to see someone 6'2'' tall getting in and out of a car that small.
MINI ME by Joobie on 10/18/2012. Trim: 2007 MINI Cooper Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought my MINI last March & I ADORE IT! It is so much fun to drive. It has a lot of pick up, seems to mold to the road & for a person who's parking skills are lacking (& mine certainly are), parking is a BREEZE. My husband drives professionally & he said I can park like a pro now! I love the moon roof, the heated seats & the large tachometer. Did I mention that it's a BLAST to drive?
Cons: The only thing I can complain about with this vehicle, is that it takes only premium fuel. That ends up being a big hit to my wallet at the pump, but the good news is, it's so good on gas, that I'm filling it (on the average) of once a month.
Overall review: I just exceeded $73,000 miles & have had absolutely NO problems. I am looking forward (if such a thing is possible) to driving it in the snow. I had only one occasion to do that last Winter & my MINI came though like a champ. I have a feeling it will handle our New England Winters!