2008 Mazda Tribute

2008 Mazda Tribute Prices
2008 Mazda Tribute Fuel Economy
Mazda, have u driven a ford lately??? by Gary SJ, CA on 05/29/2009. Trim: 2008 Mazda Tribute i Sport FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: style
Cons: hard chairs, VERY poor performance and underpowered engine, manual headlight switch, far from the eye radio display, hard ride, tranny was replaced at 13,000 miles (WTF), it's a FORD!!!
Overall review: I will not recommend purchasing this vehicle, very poorly built, the engine is so underpowered, and my traansmission was replaced so early @ 13,000miles. Now i'm afraid what will happpen after my warranty expires!!! Purchase a nissan or toyota!!!
Lets ZOOM ZOOM by Jane from Phoenix on 05/04/2008. Trim: 2008 Mazda Tribute i Sport FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles real nice it get up and goes when you push on the gas interior is real nice ZOOM-ZOOM
Cons: Make sure to keep ypur eyes on the belt system have had to replace 2 belts already
Overall review: Good looking great handleing SUV have some friends looking into buying
Awesome vehicle. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/05/2013. Trim: 2008 Mazda Tribute, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Lots of room for everyone including our family pet.The red on
Cons: The red is hard on your eyes on the dashboard.
Overall review: Peppy car rides pretty smooth
My Twuk. by Cy on 11/09/2012. Trim: 2008 Mazda Tribute s Touring FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I bought this brand new and have loved it almost all the time. It takes off quickly and handles beautifully. It's very comfortable for the driver and there are all these spaces within reach for glasses, napkins, cell phone, cups, and "stuff". The backseat is very comfortable for full sized adults which is usually not the case. Feels open, vision is not blocked. Car runs great and, knocking on wood here, I have had no mechanical issues though I've been driving this thing hard for over 4 years. And I love the color. It's apple green and easy to find in a parking lot full of burgundy, black, white, and beige cars.
Cons: The vehicle is so light that the tires don't get much traction. It slides easily in weather so invest better tires. Also, I wish it had the "oh, crap" handles over the passenger doors for holding onto. And the brakes are soft. They work just fine but you have to get used to using way more foot pressure.
Overall review: I've loved this car and have no intention of trading it in. I am investing in the maintenance as recommended and I am buying new all terrain tires for better traction but I love my twuk. If they were still making it in this color, I might consider upgrading to a new one someday.
LOVE this Fun Vehicle!! by Mary929 on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2008 Mazda Tribute, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EZ handling, turns on a dime! Feels light, but not so that you'd hydroplane! Very stable, even has a stabilization button (which even the dealer didn't know what it was for, & manual doesn't explain it well either) anyways, it's the best 4-cyl vehicle I've owned. No hesitation when pulling out onto roadways! Love the roomy interior & the leather. Love the console, all easy to operate! Fits all my friends and my dog. Love that it comes w/roof rack. I purchased a rubberized cargo container so all my "stuff" can go too!
Cons: the owners manual is so bad!! It didn't even tell me how to open the rear window. That has been my only problem! Great & Fun vehicle.
Overall review: Love it, dog loves it too. Good value, good price, good on gas!