2008 Buick Enclave

horrible vehicle. by donnie from Houston, tx on 08/01/2012. Trim: 2008 Buick Enclave CXL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like The chrome wheels that come standard And the roomy interior.
Cons: Ever since we had it it's been in the shop.... rear sunroof leaking ,Front wheel drive noises, a/c going out, backup camera / navigation system replaced multiple times , steering wheel noises , and the styling makes it look more like a minivan than a midsized SUV , extremely cheap GM materials , lots of fake woods And lots of cheap plastic on the interior.
Overall review: I would not recommend this vehicle to ANYONE this is a horrible GM product!!! Trading it on a 2008 Volvo xc90 (safest family vehicle on the road)
Gas Pig by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/22/2010. Trim: 2008 Buick Enclave CX FWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This vehicle is very comfortable. Great for the whole family on long road trips. The styling of the vehicle is very up scale.
Cons: our enclave gets horriable gas mileage. The window sticker says 19 in the city and 24 on the highway. we get anywhere from 10mpg to 16mpg on the highway. we once got 19mpg on a long stretch of highway and a 30 mph tail wind. Last month our enclave was in the shop for a check engine light. It was there almost three weeks before the parts came in, and we were givin a an old chevy impalia to drive by the dealer with a broken windsheld,and bad brakes. they might still have had our buick if i didn't threaten to call the better business bur. then our parts showed up the next day. Now the power stearing is making a whinning noise.
Overall review: Buick wants to compete with the heavy hitters in the luxury market. maybe win a few fights in the light weight class first.
"Passed inspection" OK by Little Lady from Texas on 02/07/2010. Trim: 2008 Buick Enclave CXL AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Even though I have always been a car person I have to say I would recommend this vehicale for its performace and comfort. My problem is I have always taken care of the washing and cleaning of my auto's and it is too large for me to wash and when I had surgery hard to climb in and get out of. I am a small women only five-two, and ofcourse that has nothing to do with the Enclave, I just need a smaller vehicle.
Cons: The head rest, and it has blind spots, I have a back up camera but I can not judge distance correctly using it. I do not like the groves around the arm rest and the shift coloum it difficult to clean and really gather dust and crumbs it surface should be smooth and gear coloum should have leather or similar to what the Lecross has smoothe and easy to wipe clean. These things do not effect the performace but are thing to consider for easy self maintance or cleaning especially after a long trip. It does not get the gas mileage was expecting
Overall review: This car is recommended for performance comfort and looks.
Its all that is said about it and more by Love our Enclave on 01/17/2010. Trim: 2008 Buick Enclave CXL AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very quiet Very comfortable. Drove 800 miles and didn't even know it Nicely planned interior Love the steerable head light AWD is awesome on snow Onstar Not premium gas
Cons: There is a rattle sometime from the glove compartment. My wife narrowed it down to the light switch. Also I am not a big fan of the programming on the accelerator. Sometime when I have to wait for the power to come through.
Overall review: Its a great vehicle. I would recommend it to anyone. Have had it for over year and a half and no problem at all. We love it!
Detriot Iron at it's BEST by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/28/2008. Trim: 2008 Buick Enclave CXL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Basically everything. GREAT RIDE!!
Cons: It could use a hair more power, but would add to fuel use.
Overall review: Love this car, truck, whatever. It's Great!!!