2007 Kia Amanti

We love it. We would buy another one. by Victoria on 07/21/2009. Trim: 2007 Kia Amanti Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We wanted a luxury ride but did not want to pay $10k more for it. We compared cars and rode in them to see which was best for the money and kept coming back to the Amanti. We get compliments all the time from every one thinking it is a much more expensive car. We tell them it is just our "little Kia". When they ride in it, they can't believe that it is so quiet and comfortable. We have had no trouble with it other than the ESC issue that had to be replaced. But that is expected as it was new technology then. We love our Amanti and would buy another one. We would have but we needed more room so we bought a Borrego to go along with our Amanti.
Cons: We would have liked XM or Sirius radio in the car.
Overall review: If you want a great car with a great ride, the Amanti will give you all of that and more for your money. We never heard of the Amanti until we took our Sedona in to get the oil changed. We have always had vans. We wanted to go to a luxury car with lots of amenities. We found it in the Amanti.
The Best by Bill on 02/21/2009. Trim: 2007 Kia Amanti Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Eveything is great about this car. Engine power is unbeliivable.
Cons: Radio reception is poor.
Overall review: The Greatest like driving a large lincoln.
The Awesome Amanti !!! by Dennis on 10/11/2007. Trim: 2007 Kia Amanti Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The appearance is what first caught or attention. My wife and I rarely agree on anything that quick but the Amanti design blew us away. We are both in our sixties so you know we have seen and owned countless cars. The ride the interior quiet and the large amount of space and of course the really surprising power this car has sold us.
Cons: Very little. They could have added some type of compass and I know the cassette playe is standard except if you purchase the Infinity 9 c.d. player package. I wish they wuld hae still found a place for a cassette player to make it a total entertainment system.
Overall review: I truly thought my Hyundai was one of the best cars I have had ntil now. Boy was I wrong. This Kia Amanti with all of the bells and whistles makes me feel like I own a car that sells for twice as much.
very nice car by charles clark on 08/17/2007. Trim: 2007 Kia Amanti Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: price verse the quality in workmanship out did other models we looked at incl. volvo s-60,s-80 and c-70 the buick lasern the chrysler sebring and mercedes c models
Cons: color options but did get a color i was looking for
Overall review: excelent
Fine luxury sedan by Paljoey on 06/17/2007. Trim: 2007 Kia Amanti Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quality, performance and styling.
Cons: No compass in trip computor
Overall review: Great Buy.