2007 Nissan 350Z

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Our Black Bullet by Luckyboy and Luckygirl from SoCal on 01/14/2010. Trim: 2007 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We enjoy the incredible horsepower, handling, safety and stability of the 350Z. We had a 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder with over 100,000miles; it gave me an excuse to buy a new ride. My wife emphasized safety. My emphasis was on handling and horsepower. During a test drive, my wife told me that we are buying this car. We landed an incredible deal. The Z spins tires with gobs of horsepower. I went from 138hp to 300hp! What a difference! The Z handles very well with tight turns and twisting roads. It is a very heavy gocart. The Z feels safe and solid with airbags and heavy doors. The Z has stability with it's low stance and wide body. The front and rear have tower bracing.
Cons: My wife does not like the poor visibility. I did not like the seats bending your neck forward; but remedied them with small neck cushions.
Overall review: We love our 350Z. The Pros outweigh the Cons. It was difficult to find a sportscar with so much to offer at the price we received. We were looking at: Subaru Impreza WRX STI; Honda S2000; Lotus Elise; and Mitsubishi EvoX. It was a rough decision, but the Nissan pulled away with it's value, horsepower, handling, safety and stability.
good looking car by Clyde from upstate NY on 01/14/2009. Trim: 2007 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast Coupe, Owned 2 years.
Pros: style and performance, seating, steering
Cons: the interior should be as stylist as the outside. Interior could be more quiter. Suspesion could be a little more softer , maybe stronger coil springs for a softer ride.
Overall review: great looking car, I get a lot of looks!
Nice car,bad clutch. by Barkpr on 10/26/2008. Trim: 2007 Nissan 350Z Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a very sporty looking car with great handling and acceleration.Fun to drive once you manage to get behind the wheel,not easy.
Cons: Driver rear and side visibility is terrible.Here is a news flash for all considering buying this car.In very small fine print,your owners manual under warranty will say the clutch,plate and assembly is NOT covered.We had to replace ours at 1100 miles at a cost of $2400.00.Nissan America refused to do anything.They told us we were "clutch riders"I have had a clutch transmission all my life,never have I worn out a clutch.We found out the hard way that this is a very common problem with the Z's.
Overall review: The clutch issue has really soured me on this otherwise very nice car.Nissan would not admit that this is a defective new design issue as my mechanic has assured me it is based on the amount of Z's clutch issues he is receiving.Buyer Beware.
Fairlady Z nismo by Nel on 05/21/2008. Trim: 2007 Nissan 350Z NISMO, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nismo parts
Cons: Lost to civic Si downhill at Angeles Crest.
Overall review: I think I just got dizzy.
My last Z ever (until I get to own a GTR) by Geoszzz on 05/12/2008. Trim: 2007 Nissan 350Z Touring Roadster, Owned 1 year.
Pros: wonderful styling and performance, exhilarating torque, perfect handling & response...fun to drive; even with an automatic...my first automatic convertible/sports car
Cons: stone/paint chips occurs instantly on nose, hood; seems like...get the 'clear-bra-cover' on the front end before you drive it out of the dealership
Overall review: This Z beats anything German or USA-made for the money....very easy to service...only oil changes are necessary until 100M; with the exception of tires/alignment checks, of course...out of all the sports cars I've had it is definately the best 'inexpensive' sports car without a doubt...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next