2006 Chrysler Crossfire

baby mercedes by LE in Virginia on 11/12/2008. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's quick,sporty, the style is great
Overall review: I love my little car, given the choise of the Crossfire and the Mercedes the price was a big plus. I call it my baby mercedes.
our time to enjoy a nice roadster, in the Fl. sun,what a wonderful feeling. by RED HOTS,,NAPLES FL. on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: it has everyone looking at it,,when we park. We have heard nothing but praise from total strangers. We even got a thumbs up from a Prowler going by us,,I like the fact that we don't see ourselves driving down the street like all the other cool cars out there,,even though it's 6 Yrs. old. It's our Benz,,in a better looking set of clothing,,,
Cons: We have the 6 speed and shifting isn't as smooth as it could be,,and the dash face componets are a little on the cheaper look side.
Overall review: If we were to go looking for one today we would love to try a automatic,,and a new color,,that's it!! Everything else about this wonderful machine is GREAT!!
View USA in Style by Roadster Momma on 01/31/2009. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I am so enjoying every driving moment. The car is unique and I like unique. Took a trip from Oklahoma to Florida this past Christmas and WOW, it was so much fun to drive. I would love to move to Florida so that I could put the convertible top down every day. The GPS was awesome. I didn't have a moment of concern and was never lost.
Cons: I have a white Roadster Convertible.... Need to seal the paint with a clear coat at time of purchase.
Overall review: If you want adventure and enjoy power, get the roadster convertible. It is so much fun. I don't mind making car payments on this one; its a pleassure. And, for taking trips, the GPS is the best. Always use the Fastest Route and make use of the highways but if you want adventure on dirt roads without signs, choose the shortest route.... Whoa it is an eye opener.
cool looking by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/20/2013. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire, Owned 2 years.
Pros: best driving car i ever had people see it fall in love
Cons: have automatic some times it shift rough or will stay in 3 rd gear bought it used been doing it sinch day 1 omly 30000 miles
Overall review: love this car expect to keep it long time
Fun and Good looking by Sr. on 03/16/2013. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love its stiling and performance it handels grate and still gets good milege
Cons: That its performance is is limeted electronily and when you need to get something worked on it cost twice as much
Overall review: Well wirth it grate car