2006 Chrysler Crossfire

baby mercedes by LE in Virginia on 11/12/2008. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's quick,sporty, the style is great
Overall review: I love my little car, given the choise of the Crossfire and the Mercedes the price was a big plus. I call it my baby mercedes.
our time to enjoy a nice roadster, in the Fl. sun,what a wonderful feeling. by RED HOTS,,NAPLES FL. on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: it has everyone looking at it,,when we park. We have heard nothing but praise from total strangers. We even got a thumbs up from a Prowler going by us,,I like the fact that we don't see ourselves driving down the street like all the other cool cars out there,,even though it's 6 Yrs. old. It's our Benz,,in a better looking set of clothing,,,
Cons: We have the 6 speed and shifting isn't as smooth as it could be,,and the dash face componets are a little on the cheaper look side.
Overall review: If we were to go looking for one today we would love to try a automatic,,and a new color,,that's it!! Everything else about this wonderful machine is GREAT!!
cool looking by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/20/2013. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire, Owned 2 years.
Pros: best driving car i ever had people see it fall in love
Cons: have automatic some times it shift rough or will stay in 3 rd gear bought it used been doing it sinch day 1 omly 30000 miles
Overall review: love this car expect to keep it long time
Fun and Good looking by Sr. on 03/16/2013. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love its stiling and performance it handels grate and still gets good milege
Cons: That its performance is is limeted electronily and when you need to get something worked on it cost twice as much
Overall review: Well wirth it grate car
Always own at least ONE covertible in your lifetime! by Spokane midlife crisis on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2006 Chrysler Crossfire Roadster Limited, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very sporty, love the power top and the hydraulic spoiler that pops up at 60mph and drops back down at 39mph. This car turns a lot of heads and gets all the oooos and ahhhhhs. Heated seats on those cold winter days and a/c when it's too hot to drop the top.
Cons: First week I had it, had a blow out, no spare tire, had to get a tow, I now have towing on my insurance. The low tire pressure light drives me insane as for ever since I had the blow out, it's like an anxiety attack when the light comes on, and in winter with extreme cold, it comes on, I have found to ignore it till it warms back up to the 30's. Premium gasoline, bummer, 8 1/2 quarts of synthetic oil adds up to $100+ for oil changes.
Overall review: I love my crossfire, I don't mind sending the car payment in for this one, go to work in the summer, drop that top and I just want to keep going!!!