2007 Toyota Tundra

Tundra 4Life by JP on 02/20/2009. Trim: 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crew Max 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: You feel safe in this truck. Lots of power with the 4.7 without having to get the large 5.7 which may be to much for this truck. Still the 4.7 will light the tires, pull a large trailer, and get you through deep snow...Plan on owning this truck for years...
Cons: Trac control kicks in to much but you can turn it off if needed. Better rims and running bars would be nice on the lesser models.
Overall review: Great truck and great buy...Once you go Tundra you never go back!!!
Best out there, and I've had others by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2007 Toyota Tundra Limited Crew Max 4X2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Everything!!!
Cons: The only thing is the bad wood grain overlay on the dash, but that was an easy fix....
Overall review: I bought this truck in with 500 miles on it, and it now has 72k. I've taken it in for routine maintenance when needed (I bought the oil for life) and haven't had a single problem! Like someone else said in another review; still drives like the first day I bought it. I've had several offers for it becauseof the way I take care of it. And believe me, I drive it like a sports car! Plan on giving it to my son and buying another one in a few years. This truck hasn't let me down once! Towing, hauling, road trips; not once!
Best on the market by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/20/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab 6AT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything. Bought this truck in feb. of 07 nad had put 27,000 miles on it without any problems.
Cons: Traction control can be a little intrusive.
Overall review: Great truck. Wonderful for towing and good solid quite ride.
Built In USA Texas NOT china... by Dustin on 06/22/2012. Trim: 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Double Cab LB 6AT 4X2, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Read other positive reports they have the details.
Cons: Lower gas mileage then most but all are within a gallon the difference slim to none...
Overall review: Buy it!!! Made in America, Unlike the north amarican car companies (made in mexico)
traded my F-250 LB CC Diesel and couldn't be happier by Desert Yeti on 05/12/2007. Trim: 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 Crew Max 6AT 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: -Power-5.7L is a beast. Turn off the traction control and hang on -Interior Room- This truck has a considerable amount more room inside than my previous 04 F-250 CC -Storage Space-The interior is full of compartments, a huge center console and 2 glove boxes -Rear Window- The rear window that rolls down vertically is a great feature -JBL stereo is more than adequate. -Bluetooth Phone system works awesome -Reclining back seats are great for kids on trips -Turning radius is much better than my 04 Ford -Tow capacity is great fo r my needs (5000 lbs, at least 2 times per month)
Cons: -Can't lock doors when door is open -Bed size on Crew Max is too small -Passenger seat is not power
Overall review: This truck eclipses my 04F-250 CC Diesel that I "gave away" to get this truck. If you are going to be pulling a toy hauler by a bigger truck by all means, but if you want a quality truck that is fast, stylish, comfortable, and expensive :) then BUY A TUNDRA. You won't be sorrry. BTW, ignore all of the juvenille "fake" reviews on this site. If someone rated the truck a 2 you can be sure they would tell you why. I wonder if these people are paid by the US automakers to do this???