2007 Kia Sedona

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Love my Sedona by Maria from Sacramento,CA on 03/17/2010. Trim: 2007 Kia Sedona EX LWB, Owned 3 years.
Pros: We love our 2007 Kia Sedona. It has been the best car buy we have made. From the design, the handling, the power, the space, comfortable seating and safety, I would recommend this vehicle to anyone. Great family van.
Cons: The only complaint we have is the quality of the seats could be more durable.
Overall review: Great family vehicle and would recommend it to anyone.
Very nice, handy, comfortable van by Dan in St. Louis on 08/17/2009. Trim: 2007 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We've had the van for a little over 2 1/2 years. We've had it full of people, cargo, lumber, etc. and it has handled everything well. It rides comfortably, looks nice, and has great power. We've driven it from MO to south FL and it was a very pleasant trip. We now have just under 30k miles on it and it still looks mostly new. We really like the power sliding doors. This replaced a 2000 Chevy Astro and rides much more comfortably. It also fits in the garage better.
Cons: The gas mileage isn't what we expected. It's still better than the Astro, but not much. It gets about 17 around town, 22-24 on the highway. We had some issues with the power sliders not latching, but the dealership adjusted them and it's no longer a problem. My teenage daughter (learning to drive) says the gas pedal is very touchy.
Overall review: My wife reviewed and test drove every minivan, crossover, and small SUV on the market when it came time to retire our Astro. While the Toyota Siena and Honda Odyssey were a little nicer (not much), they were also much more expensive. The crossovers and small SUV's were too difficult to get people in and out of. The Sedona was just right on the price, power, ride, niceness, etc. She's gotten two speeding tickets in it because it rides so much smoother and with better power than her previous vehicles. The dual air/heat cools or warms the entire vehicle in no time. The sound system is very good and rather intuitive to operate. I've heard that the resell value isn't very good, but that's never been a concern to us since we tend to drive our cars until the doors fall off.
Review ID: #542003 Is this review offensive?
Sedona EX falling apart. by Mikeydoesntlikeit on 08/15/2013. Trim: 2007 Kia Sedona EX LWB, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Roomy and comfortable. EX with leather.
Cons: Just spent 4,000 dollars fixing it. the oil valve in the engine broke with cause the cylinders to misfire. After all of the labour and parts that was 2 grand. Unfortunately, this oil valve also caused raw fuel to melt my exhaust manifold. 1,300 for the part and hundreds for labour. It has spent weeks this summer in the shop. Don't know what else to say, but it is essentially a Hyundai Entourage so that gives me little faith in either Hyundai or Kia. Of course the 5 year warranty ran out.
Overall review: I baby this van and it is falling apart. 140,000 km or roughly 100,000 miles.
My Sport Van by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/05/2009. Trim: 2007 Kia Sedona Base SWB, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love the power under the hood, always eager to get going. Very much like a sport car disguised as a family mover. My greyhound even thinks it belongs to her!
Cons: Touchy turning and accelerating at the same time. Be careful!
Overall review: Have had mine for over a year and definatley would recommend. Even recommeded to a friend who in turn purchased one.
Great Value by El Mochica on 02/19/2009. Trim: 2007 Kia Sedona LX LWB, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is comfortable, handles well, low maintenance, SAFE and less expensive than other foreign made vans we looked at. I love mine.
Cons: We're getting 15 mpg in city (although 24 to 28 on highway)
Overall review: We took a long trip last summer in the Sedona. It was comfortable. The five of us, plus baggage, etc, plenty of room. On one stretch we got 28 mpg. The car has power to spare for climbing the mountains.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next