2007 Jeep Patriot

a great jeep by scott on 08/19/2009. Trim: 2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: had it for over a year and a half. good on gas,loved it in the winter,its a great jeep.
Cons: no locking glove compartment and it is to easy to knock it out of gear.
Overall review: a great jeep.only had to change a fog light(20$).no problems so far.
Review ID: #542042 Is this review offensive?
awesome patriot by H D RIDER FROM MESA ,AZ on 03/30/2011. Trim: 2007 Jeep Patriot Sport 4X4, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like that it has proven to be off road capable.lots of head room . We use it for everything, camping, exploring, around town etc. best bang for the buck. dont understand consumer report saying it wasn,t for off roading . I have had it trail blazzing and passed up stuck trucks and suv's . I did help them get unstuck though. we were out in no where ville . old rutted out mining road . The turning radius has proven to be life saving.
Cons: seeing out the rear window can be difficult . takes getting used to . It is not a hot rod .hey on the roads i take it on 10 mp is flying.
Overall review: I would recommend this jeep to any one, except rock crawlers
The perfect Patriot by KP from Fl on 02/28/2010. Trim: 2007 Jeep Patriot Limited 4X2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Handles well. Pickup is good, I am not out to burn up the roads. Some do not like the interior. With 2 retrievers it works well for me, the dog hair wipes right out. I put the back seat down and the dogs and assorted travel items fit with plenty of room. The tent and luggage go up top in the lugagge rack. Really great gas mileage, auto CVT. The fact that the front seat folds flat is a plus for me. Handles great whether the road is wet, steeply curved, what ever the conditions.
Cons: I am really happy with the vehicle, there is nothing I am not happy with.
Overall review: I look forward to the weekends, loading up the dogs and taking off. The Patriot rides very smoothly, the sound system is great. I set the cruise and off we go! I am very pleased that I decided to purchase the Patriot. Think I will get one for my grandson's high school graduation present.
FANTASTIC by JOHN DUNN CHESAPEAKE, VA on 05/23/2009. Trim: 2007 Jeep Patriot Limited 4X2, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is a GREAT JEEP ! It is the first Jeep I purchased for myself and this I can assure you, it will not be the last for sure ! Excellent gas mileage - drives and rides fantastic. I have only put a little over 16 thousand miles on her since new and it still looks as if she just rolled out of the showroom. Again I will stay JEEP for a looongggg time ! John Dunn
Cons: The Daytime Running Lights
Overall review: G R E A T !
it's a jeep thing...now i understand by artteach on 03/13/2009. Trim: 2007 Jeep Patriot Limited 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: fuel economy, styling, color, size, room in the back, ease of maintenance
Cons: having to get used to a couple of blind spots because it's an suv
Overall review: i am a former honda owner...LOVE my patriot. almost 2 yrs/55k & no problems! the gas mi can't be beat - i've gotten up to 27mpg on the highway. although the interior finish is not too fancy and the acceleration/braking isn't as responsive as my past civic and accord, i still have no complaints. i mean, you don't by a jeep because it's a racing machine! i would suggest splurging on the heated seats; so nice after a day of outdoor activities! there's a ton of room in the back, much more than the forrester or crv (which i was comparing to while shopping) and the seats flip down very easily. in central MA, the on demand 4x4 has come in handy many times. the only reason i see to buy a new car in the next several years would be when jeep puts out the hybrid patriot in a 4x4 (shown @ car shows recently) to the general public.