2007 Ford Focus Wagon

2007 Ford Focus Wagon Prices
2007 Ford Focus Wagon Fuel Economy
Great little car, big on the inside. by Brenda from Indiana on 04/21/2008. Trim: 2007 Ford Focus Wagon SE [Discontinued], Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great gas mileage, plenty of room. Dash is layed out comfortably for both front seat riders.
Cons: Center console could be a bit longer and more secure. Wish the back interior cover came as standard.
Overall review: Love my little Focus!
Great wagon by Wisconsin driver on 05/08/2012. Trim: 2007 Ford Focus Wagon, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The gas mileage is pretty good and the cargo area is great. I was surprised by how much I could fit in it. Took it from Wisconsin to El Paso, TX via Colorado. Handled the mountains pretty well too.
Cons: The fold down rear seat could use some improvement. To get the seat to fold flat, you have to lift the entire seat forward, then fold down the seat back, so you end up losing all your rear seat passenger room. If the seat portion had been split, you could gain extra cargo area for long items and still be able to have a third person in the car. Also not a car for tall people--especially in the back seat.
Overall review: Overall I'm very happy with the car. I was sorry to hear that Ford no longer makes it. I'm surprised at how many I see on the road, especially since I can't recall ever seeing the wagon advertised. It's a very good car and offers a lot of versatility for the money.
Ultimate Hatchback by Ceerex on 10/27/2008. Trim: 2007 Ford Focus Wagon SES [Discontinued], Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it handles and hugs the road. Also, it is perfect for my way of like. The hatchback is well suited for my lifestyle. Before this I was the proud owner of a Escort Wagon and the Focus just takes it to higher plane. THANK YOU MAROONE FORD - MARGATE, FLORIDA
Cons: That it only has a one CD player. I would prefer to play multipal CDs
Overall review: I don't remember when I have like a car as much as I do. That includes a nisson and Honda
Versatile Station Wagon by Man from Md on 10/14/2008. Trim: 2007 Ford Focus Wagon SES [Discontinued], Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good looks and great comfort ride. Although a small car I've taken long trips (Md to Fla) and the seats just fit me perfect. My gas mileage was 30 MPG on the button on open road and normally 28MPG in town. Really like the ease of putting down the back seat and having the whole back of the car for a level storage area. I really wanted a truck but wife wouldn't allow and this car has adequately replaced the ability to carry various loads from furniture to dirt and bushes with ease. The various storage compartments are good size and well placed.
Cons: I now have 40k miles on this vehicle. I never liked the original tires. I just bought new ones which are wider and the performance is much much better. The only problem with the new tires is that I have lost about 2MPG on average dropping me down to 28MPG on the open road. Still pretty good I think. I had a shopping cart hit the side of my car and it put two dents in the front door. Don't know if that's unusual but it seems to me the metal should be able to hold up to that type of damage. The sun visors are terrible. They seem really cheap and don't fit at all. Lastly the car could certainly have a quieter ride.
Overall review: I view the Cons as picky items because my overall evaluation of this car is outstanding for what it is. Good cheap transportation that is functional, reliable and comfortable. Ford made a mistake by discontinuing the station wagon model. This station wagon would make a great 2nd car bacause of the many ways it can be used and abused and still keep going.
Our "Little Red Wagon" by Ed in Massillon, OH on 05/13/2008. Trim: 2007 Ford Focus Wagon SE [Discontinued], Owned 2 years.
Pros: Excellant all around vision and manuverability. Gas consumption is less than shown on sticker but still VERY GOOD. Four adults can ride very well and uncramped.
Cons: Poor rear wiper-- does not make good contact with glass. Interior air turbulance is barely tolerable with rear side windows open.
Overall review: My grandson bought a Volvo wagon after 2 years of car comparison. I drove it and I like what I have. Funny, after 53 years of marriage my wife and I finally agree on something-- the Ford Focus wagon.