2007 Hyundai Tiburon

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Smooth Tib by Tib Fan on 01/31/2008. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT LTD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the looks, the V6 engine, the 17" mags, and the stylish double exhaust pipes. Performance is excellent although a little more HP would not hurt. However, I like the car's performance on the road and the smooth ride, the sunroof, and the blue lighted interior instruments lights. The seats are very comfortable and the sound system is supper. For the price is a superb buy. I love this car. This is my 2nd Hyundai (1st one was a Santa Fe), and I am very pleased with both vehicles.
Cons: Lack of cruise control and no remote hatch release. 10 or 20 more HP would be good, however, this can be achieved by retrofeed air intake kits available at any Pep Boys or Western Auto store. The back seats are a little low for large adults.
Overall review: I can't complain, the car looks great, is different than all the other belly button cars around (TC, Eclipse, etc.), decent performance on the road, very comfortable front seats, and an unbeatable price. I do not know why professional reviews don’t treat this car better, maybe it is a conspiracy. I love this car and plan to keep it forever!
Fun to Drive by Al in Ohio on 08/04/2007. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tiburon GT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling and all around vision with no blind spots for a small car. Price is right.
Cons: Could use more power but didn't expect much for the price.
Overall review: Fun to drive but if challenged on the road by the high dollar sports cars, save the embarrasment and tell them you have a bowl of gold fish on the seat.
Read This Before You Buy a Hyundai! by Toby on 06/11/2007. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great styling. Decent power, could use 20-30 more horsepower. Lots of standard items optional on other cars. Cheap.
Cons: It's cheap, and you definitely get what you pay for. I have had nothing but troubles with this car! Already having electrical and transmission problems. The flywheel broke, a part which is NOT covered under the much-advertised "10 Year/100,000 mile warranty" campaign. Definitely have to read the fine print when it comes to this warranty!
Overall review: The car is cheap, and the bottom line I got a lemon. Which is a shame, because it is really a great looking car and it does turn heads. But, again, I got what I paid for. And I will not be returning to Hyundai ever again.
"Awesome car for awesome price!!" by Heather on 01/06/2011. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tiburon GS, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Have never had any problems out of it. Only regular upkeep. Stereo system is amazing for a stock system.
Cons: 2 problems with this car, one is only a problem for probably 98% of drivers .... car does not corner well ..... its a great straight away car which works for most people. Worst part is Blind Spots .... terrible! (as a whole, thats the only main problem I can find)
Overall review: For the money, I could not find a car as Stylish and Dependable as this car. I bought it new and stilll have it. I have had this car for 3+ yrs, less than 20,000 miles on it and I am currently looking to sell or trade for another car mainly to lower my car payment due to medical bills, not because of car. This car gets more looks that anything on the road ... people ask me everywhere I go what it is and brag on the looks and ask my opinion. Alot of people dont believe that the Stereo is stock from the manufacturer. These cars are awesome in the long run .... no sports car can match it in looks and cost!!
Great buy! by Sgt. Becky on 07/29/2009. Trim: 2007 Hyundai Tiburon SE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the compact design. Especially the sporty seats. I have the standard transmission and it's easy to use. The Kenwood Infinity Audio System really is top-of-the-line. Extremely fun to drive.
Cons: Nothing really.
Overall review: Sleek and stylish! Great value for the price.
2 3 4 5 6  Next