2007 BMW 7-Series

Amazing Drive and Ride by Steve - Louisville on 05/14/2011. Trim: 2007 BMW 750Li Sedan, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I like everything about the BMW 750Li. I have owned a Mercedes S500, a Lexus SC 400, and a Lexus LS 430. The BMW suites all my needs, styling I am 45 not 65 and comfort is amazing with a great deal of room for all my family and friends. Clients are as comfortable in the rear compartment as the front...HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Cons: The cost of maintaining the 750
Overall review: I'm buying a 2012 in the fall.
Poor quality by Robert from Texas on 09/05/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 750i Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks good from a distance.
Cons: Poor quality,feels cheap.
Overall review: I wish I hadnt bought this car. I looked at several cars in its class and found the S550 MB styling and quality to be superior.
BMW Love by adoyle on 10/23/2012. Trim: 2007 BMW 750i Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is so comfortable, stylish, head turning, and so much more! Love the 20 inch BMW rims! The seats are really comfortable and the engine is really peppy. I'm still figuring out the MPG but it is a lot better than what I used to drive!
Cons: The iDrive is a little difficult to operate but I'm definitely getting the hang of it. I don't really like how you have to have the key in hand to open the trunk but I guess that will take some getting used to.
Overall review: I recently purchased my 750i and I am in absolute love with it! I love everything about the car and look for excuses to drive it on a daily basis. I recently owned a Yukon Denali and thought I would miss it but every time I look outside I see my new car and I fall in love all over again!
THE ULTIMATE-ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE by Cory from Santa Maria, CA on 10/12/2010. Trim: 2007 BMW 750Li Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great big car feeling but still fun to drive. I can not imagine a better automobile for long road trips. Comfortable with a lot of toys that seem to satisfy your every sense.
Cons: Not really a fan of the "Active Seat" and I find that the rear seat entertainment screen is really to small to be practically useful. Everything for this car is expensive, but I suppose you get what you pay for.
Overall review: My previous 2 cars were 5-series cars, the first a 2003 530i Premium and the second a 2007 530i Sport. I finally gave in last month and purchased a Certified 750Li I had wanted for some time and all I have to say is WOW! In the short time I have owned it has never once failed to put a smile on my face. Sure it's expensive to insure, it will cost a fortune to maintain and it seems to burn a lot of fuel. But it handles great, has power to spare and has an astonishing road presence. I used to drive my in-laws 2008 S550 on family trips and I have to say I prefer driving the 750 in nearly every way.
luxury vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/22/2010. Trim: 2007 BMW 750Li Sedan, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Never had a problem in more than three and a half years. . I would buy this car again and plan to keep it for many years.
Cons: The only thing is that the maintenance service needed to be performed many times in the second year due to the computer program
Overall review: BMW service and response is excellent and recently bought a 2010 X5 Diesel. Prefer BMW to Mercedes anyday (owned a mercedes SUV prior to the BMW and the service cost with Mercedes is extraordinary).