2007 Dodge Durango

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Tough in Dependability! by Andy from Green Bay on 04/25/2013. Trim: 2007 Dodge Durango SLT 4X4, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I lIke the fact it has a third row seat. Granted, It's folded down most of the time but very handy when needed. Actually hit 21 mpg on a trip last year, which is incredible for an suv of this size(to me, anyway). Since I've had it, it's been worry free, only had to replace one battery, brakes and tires and I currently have 165,000 miles on it... Love that it's been so dependable!
Cons: I've seen a complaint about the "A" pillars being to bulky, and I agree to a point... but they serve an important purpose. Unfortunately, they can hide objects if your not careful but I'd rather have that kind of safety built in. The front driver and passenger side doors rusted a little prematurely at the bottom, but living in upper Wisconsin in the winter time isn't easy on most vehicles.
Overall review: I'd have to give this thing a 9(out of 10). For all the miles I've put on it, 165,000 and counting, it has been as reliable a vehicle as I've ever owned. I didn't want to like it this much at first, but I am more than happy that I've been able to count on it for so long. The next time it breaks down will be the first, and with it sneaking up on 200,000 I don't believe I could complain one bit. The drive train reminds me of a 2001 Grand Cherokee I used to own, which was a rock up to the point I got rid of it after 185,000 miles. I was hesitant at first because it was a bigger suv, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn''t hesitate.
safe and durable by jurr03 from michigan on 11/02/2009. Trim: 2007 Dodge Durango SLT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: all the power I need, and good gas milage
Cons: driver side front winshield support gives a blind spot onthe front quarter panel.
Overall review: I love the truck it will keep you safe in the worst of weather (michigan)
A great value. by Mark in Menomonee Falls, WI. on 07/01/2009. Trim: 2007 Dodge Durango SLT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love how it drives and I am very happy with the gas milage. I get about 18 mpg on average in the city and I've hit 22 mpg on the highway. Not bad for a Big SUV and V8 engine. It handles amazing in the winter with snow an has good response time.
Cons: The only thing I could complain about would be hearing the the AWD system engage and disengage. Its real faint, but I can hear the clicking.
Overall review: If your deciding on which engine to get, the Hemi V8, 4.7 V8, or the V6, I would recomend the 4.7 V8. Lower maintenance costs, better milage and I can still tow anything with no problem.
my favorite car by toby on 12/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Dodge Durango SLT 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: i love my durango, especially when is snowing, if the road is iced over, I feel confident driving my truck, the space, the seats, i like the front and the end, i love my truck
Cons: sofar so good
Overall review: i love the style
Love it!!! by Mebunny on 01/10/2014. Trim: 2007 Dodge Durango Limited 4X4, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I love my Durango. It's spacious, neatly designed and much better than the newer models. It's comfy, safe, powerful and rides very nicely. It seats eight .
Cons: The MPG went from 18 to a mere 12... Significant drop in gas mileage.
Overall review: Great SUV, rides smoothly, is comfortable and one feels very safe in it!! The gas mileage is decreasing which iis expensive, but if the CEOs of the oil refineries weren't so greedy, then that would not be an issue.
2 3 4 5 6  Next