2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sport Wagon

2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sport Wagon Prices
2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sport Wagon Fuel Economy
I love my car/wagon by Foxy on 05/17/2011. Trim: 2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sport Wagon s Grand Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about my vehicle. It rides like a "dream" even though it isn't brand new and has over 70 miles.
Cons: It is rather heavy.
Overall review: I'm very happy that my car is considered unique...I haven't spotted another one yet.
"The true Zoom-Zoom of wagons" by Jfredthorpe of Snohomish on 04/15/2008. Trim: 2007 Mazda Mazda6 Sport Wagon s Value Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable, quick, and decent for the class real world mileage (22 mpg around town so far). Six speed auto is great. Decent hauling capacity as well. Rear seats fold flat very easily. Best looking wagon in class as well.
Cons: Wish they could have put the car on a slight diet. Two or three hundred pounds could have meant a mile per gallon or two, and better acceleration. Integral key/remote is a tad cumbersome too.
Overall review: A great people/stuff hauler in a sleek package that has just about all the right moves. And, I honestly don't mind not seeing myself coming and going (there really aren't many of these on the road, and they discontinued the wagon after 2007 model year).