2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon

2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon Prices
2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon Fuel Economy
The Bush Wagon by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/10/2010. Trim: 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.5i, Owned 3 years.
Pros: AWD is so much fun to drive year round. Summers you can take corners like a sports car, and winters you drive through ANYTHING. The manual always has enough power and pickup when needed. The seats are very comfortable even on long road trips.
Cons: Road noise, but I knew I wasn't buying a luxury vehicle. Small backseat for large people, but why should I be concerned about them!
Overall review: Never had any problems with the vehicle after 50K miles. I'll keep this car for another 200K. I can fit everything I need in the hatchback. The car is versitale and meets or exceeds all my expectations.
The best family vehicle around by Rich on 09/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.5i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A blast to drive, lots of power, handles great, roomy, great on gas about 31 hwy, quiet on the road, great stereo, i love the large tires, the best part is the oil filter is right under the front bumper and the drain plug is just aft of that a few inches making my own oil changes quick and easy unlike my wife's Kia. No loss of power with the AC on.
Cons: The cup holder is in the wrong place, needs to be in a better place I would like it to be on the dash close to the driver. I would like more ground clearance like the Outback and the Forester, just a few more inches will do it.
Overall review: I had a Jeep Wrangler and it guzzled fuel. This is my first Subaru and I love it! I will get another Subaru for sure, maybe the Outback or the Forester for the ground clearance. This car is great because of the AWD on snow in Pennsylvania where I live, goes as well as my Jeep did or better. I love ther cargo room for going to the grocery or to the home improvement stores. I have hauled a new water heater, wood, gutters, a desk, you name it I've hauled it in this car.
Overall Pleased by Maryland Driver on 06/04/2008. Trim: 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.5i, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The allwheel drive is great. The car handles well and accelerates quickly from zero. Overall it is a fun vehicle to drive and has been very reliable. It almost has 40K on it without any major problems. Hatchback has great space. Car handles well with luggage container on top.
Cons: The backseat is rather shallow. The factory installed speakers leave something to be desired, to hear a song on the radio the volume has to be all the way up. Gas mileage is pretty bad, which is understandable because of the AWD, but it still hurts. My car is an automatic and does not shift smoothly in higher gears. The car has an annoying blind spot making it very dangerous to change lanes left without actually looking behind you. Paint chips easily.
Overall review: This has been a great car. If I needed AWD in a future vehicle I would stick with a Subaru. Living in the mid atlantic, where it doesn't snow frequently I might switch to another car because of the gas mileage.
Outback Sport Wagon by GJsnowboarder from Colorado on 10/10/2007. Trim: 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.5i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The handling and AWD on the vehicle are awesome. You can defintely feel the Rally background in the way the car handles on dirt roads. The stero system with sirius radio and 6 cd changer is great.
Cons: the a/c is noisy when kicking on, driver seat at first is a little narrow but over time it has become comfortable. the lights on the climate controls and the clock are to dim to read or tell that they are on when it is bright outside
Overall review: Funnest car I have ever owned. can't say enough about the handling.
really nice car by jack on 09/02/2007. Trim: 2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: pretty fast car, AWD safety #1 choice at this price range
Cons: back seat leg room thats it.
Overall review: will get my next one