2007 Subaru Legacy Wagon

2007 Subaru Legacy Wagon Prices
2007 Subaru Legacy Wagon Fuel Economy
Enthusiast
Great Family Wagon by ND on 05/09/2012. Trim: 2007 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5 i Limited.
Pros: Looks great, drives well in the snow! Automatic is a little dull, but does its job. The brakes feel very nice and overall the car handles well.
Cons: Interior is a little cheap, but easy to live with. On the plus side, leather seats are soft and bolstered well. Otherwise, no complaints
Overall review: Check this car out! Nice looks, performance, and is bound to last a long time
Does not meet my expectations for a Subaru by 530rose from eastern wa on 04/20/2008. Trim: 2007 Subaru Legacy Wagon 2.5 i Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the styling and reliability of this car. I had a 1998 Forester when I bought this car, and it had over 100K miles without any problems. I had a pretty bad crash last Thanksgiving, which I may not have walked away from in some cars this size. I bought the Legacy in December. I suspect that engine wise and safety wise, the Legacy will be similar to my beloved Forester.
Cons: Cheap Cheap Cheap! Especially the interior plastic. I have a hole & 3 little dents on the plastic from usual w&t . The upholstery is easily stained My Forester had coffee spills on the seats & came clean even when it took a few days to get around to it. The older bumpers took alot more punishment. I nicked my plastic garbage and got a deep scratch. I would have MAYBE expected a scratch in the paint. The warning light for low tires is constant. I have had it "reset" but it is back on again.
Overall review: All in all, my complaints about this car are cosmetic or minor irritations, but I had high expectations after my Forester. I will be looking for a new car long before 9 years and 100K miles (like today) and it won't be a Subaru. It just not meet the quality that I expect in a Subaru.