2007 Kia Rio5

2007 Kia Rio5 Prices
2007 Kia Rio5 Fuel Economy
Peppy little gem by Maurice from Montreal Canada on 02/21/2009. Trim: 2007 Kia Rio5 SX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Ideal as a city vehicle, 2nd vehicle. For the size, the interior is fairly roomy, and with the back seats folded, it can haul plenty. It will be 2 years, now, no trouble at all, nothing to report. The quietness of the vehicle on the highway is surprising, it handles the road quite well, and has enough power to do the job nicely. Our litte Kia comes full equipped, even heated seats. Very economical to drive and maintain. I also have an Outlook, and, this is much more fun to drive.
Cons: I found the looks great except for the front end, but now, I'm sort of used to it, and find it nice. It's a popular vehicle in Europe as on a recent trip, I saw plenty of them. And now, that I own one, well, I can see why.
Overall review: I hesitated a lot before opting for this vehicle, but now, frankly it's obvious the Kia company has come a long way.
A great car for the Money by BigPhil AZ on 02/03/2007. Trim: 2007 Kia Rio5 SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: very good looking little car ,roomy I'm 6'2 and fit without a problem. interior is very sporty looking, leather wrap steering wheel , great sound system ,I was very surprise about getting a sound system that good for such a small price
Cons: if you rev it up a little you won't get the gas milage that's on the sticker , but overall not bad
Overall review: overall , you get a good looking , well equipped car, for far more less than the competition. Kia gets better and better every year and with a 10yrs 100,000 miles warranty you can't go wrong
a great car at a great price by Mikeyt! on 12/31/2006. Trim: 2007 Kia Rio5 SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun, good looking great gas. Much room
Cons: Needs more high roof and MP3 jack
Overall review: I love this car, better then my old scion xa and my wifes honda fit
Sporty and fun to drive!!!! by Michael from Sunrise, Florida on 12/31/2006. Trim: 2007 Kia Rio5 SX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome styling, roomy, quick and peppy for a 1.6L 110 hp engine. Great gas mileage (Averaging 29.6 mpg w/ mixed driving) Fun to drive!!
Cons: Needs a light in glove compartment
Overall review: I am 6"3 and this little car offers more then ample leg space. Great drive quality. I love this car so much I bought one for my grandfather too!
The car is great for students first time drivers great for city driving by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/10/2013. Trim: 2007 Kia Rio5 SX, Owned 6 years.
Pros: This is a good car for colledge students first time drivers.
Cons: Needs more horse power for passing acceleration too slow loud engine revs to slow.
Overall review: A good entry car for High school graduation gift or colledge students .