2007 Kia Spectra

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Affordable, stylish, economical, strong engine by Josh - GA on 05/09/2014. Trim: 2007 Kia Spectra EX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased an used 2007 Kia Spectra (manual transmission) with 112K miles on it. Surprisingly, the car is very responsive, relatively quite with low road noise and the engine seems very strong. Another reason I decided to have Kia Spectra is because it is very economical (high fuel efficient).
Cons: The steering wheel seems made of a low-quality material and I notice the paint of the inside door handle (opener) chips off. But considering that the vehicle is not new and driven quite a lot, I can still deal with all of the blamishes.
Overall review: I think overall the car is stylish, economical but yet very responsive and offers a good value with the money I spent.
Love my car by Wade from Tennessee on 07/08/2012. Trim: 2007 Kia Spectra EX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I bought mine in august of 2007. It is a great car ,the second Kia ive owned . The feul mileage in town is great 29,and on the highway is simply superb 41. Inow have 70,000 miles on it and have never had any problems . Its sporty,drives like a expensive sports car and is very nimble in city traffic.Great car for the price and i havent found another car to match it in the time I have been driving . Thats 32 years . Great car.
Cons: Lumbar support in driver seat would have been nice . the only other thing is all of these should have had cruise control standard .
Overall review: Great car . Great price. Very reliable ,and fun to drive .
Ice blue baby.. by Scruffdawg on 08/08/2013. Trim: 2007 Kia Spectra EX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Acceleration is wonderful and breaking is good. This car has a 5 star crash rating*****Have had it now 5yrs and it has 48,000 mile on it with zero problems.
Cons: ABS breaks would have been nice.
Overall review: Great care for the money.
2007 Kia Spectra by Fort Worth, Texas on 01/23/2013. Trim: 2007 Kia Spectra EX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love my Kia, just paid it off! It has been the best family car that drives like a sporty model. The A/C will freeze you and the heater will cook you. Great mileage usually around 35-38 a gallon. Had it for two and a half years, nearing 100,000 and still running strong. The only thing I have had to fix is replacing battery and tires!
Cons: Paint job is not so good- paint peeling from fin.
Overall review: Love this car!
Best I've Ever Owned by P Zeitner on 08/23/2012. Trim: 2007 Kia Spectra LX, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It get's great gas milage and is very dependable. I've own three Kia Spectra's and didn't any trouble with any of them. My first Kia Spectra was totaled in an accident, it had 117,000 miles and no repairs,"NONE" only new brakes. I liked it so much I bought two one for me and one for my son who's in college. We've had no repairs with either one.
Cons: I can't think of anything I would change.
Overall review: It's the best vehicle I've ever owned and I've been driving almost 60 years.
2 3 4 5 6  Next