2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Prices
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
Awesome Truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/07/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I get an average of 21 mpg with the Duramax diesel on the highway. The seats are very comfortable on long trips.
Cons: I chose the trailering mirrors which tend to be large on narrow streets.
Overall review: Great Truck overall
mismatched 8.1L gas engine by Tracy on 12/24/2010. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT2 Crew Cab Long Box 2WD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: styling,head turning,nice ride.
Cons: I bought it new in 07 close out. Boy this is the worst miss-matched engine with a 3/4 ton. It's a 8.1L with an Allison 6 speed auto with a 4:10 rear end..Big mistake!!! Gas guzzler!!! I get 8 to10 gal. per mile in city(small town) and 12 to 14 MPG highway and that's running no load. I have 62,000 miles and have used over 5,000 gal of gas. When I pull a 6x12 enclosed trailer with 1 riding mower and small yard equipment I get 9 MPG at 60 miles per hour. I had to give up my lawn mowing business, it cost to much in gas. The drivers seat in like sitting on a rock!!!
Overall review: Don't buy any truck with the 8.1L it belongs in a race car!! I can't get a fair trade-in on it because of the gas engine and I leave my keys in it hoping someone will steal it, but no luck..
The Ultimate Truck by Traveling Man Lehigh Valley PA on 05/19/2009. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT2 Ext. Cab Long Box 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfort & leg room on long trips. I traded a 2005 Cadillac on this. I've had 3 Caddy's & none were comfortable. I put nitrogen in the tires & get a better ride along with an extra 2-3 mpg.
Cons: No Dislikes
Overall review: I'd buy another & would recommend it to anyone
Don't bother by Rattle box from Washington on 10/08/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LT1 Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bought this truck becuase of the power and the Allison tranny for towing, great numbers at first.
Cons: Interior build quality the worst i have owned in over twenty vehicles, then Chevrolet goes and re-maps the ECM and the power I bought is gone along with the mileage. I never gave permission for GM to re-map the ECM and yet it is done the response has been...tough, it was a recall. I have also had some issues with rear door fitment, which has alos been neglected by the local dealership. I have just rolled over the twenty thousand mark and my dislike for the truck is growing with the mileage.
Overall review: I will never own another GM product due to the way this vehicle has been designed and constructed, and then the way the local dealers treat you when you have issues. There is nothing that GM has to offer that isn't available through other manufacturers for less money with a higher build quality and from my experience a better level of customer satisfaction. They say the best way to tell if you got a good deal is whether or not you are happy with your purchase...I guess i got the worst deal in town!
Very nice by Larry KCMO on 07/29/2008. Trim: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD LTZ Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just bought it three weeks ago. I got the deisel motor. Pulls the 31 foot RV great. Gets as good miliage as the 2007 Suburban.
Cons: Nothing yet
Overall review: I say it is a good truck. I looked at the Dodge but liked the Chevrolet better.
2 3 4 5 6  Next