2007 Kia Rondo

Just Right Size by Barb from PA on 08/28/2007. Trim: 2007 Kia Rondo LX, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is a perfect size. You are high enough to be able to have a good view of the highway. Plenty of room for self and passengers. Great mileage. Handles great.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: Overall.....I love the car.
Rondo by cindy on 05/24/2012. Trim: 2007 Kia Rondo EX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: I love mine! I would buy a new one if they still made it!
Cons: the tires it came with were not that great!
Overall review: Awesome car!
Great crossover. by Bizgal in Florida on 02/05/2012. Trim: 2007 Kia Rondo EX, Owned 5 years.
Pros: The way it handles. The price.
Cons: Tires were shot at 36,000 miles and the noise when the windows are down.
Overall review: Overall I really like this car. I can't believe they are no longer sold in the US. I would have probobly bought another one. I have had mine since 2007 and no major problems and Kia has fixed the springs in the passenger mirror.
Great but some minuses! by Do Not Buy Lee Johnson Vehicles! on 08/01/2011. Trim: 2007 Kia Rondo LX, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like the 7 seats. the price when I bought it. Insurance cheap, because of safety features.
Cons: The tires are cheap. bought new tires at about 35,000. Had new brakes done at about 35,000 also. the rotors were resurfaced at about 15,000. got new rotors with brake job at 35,000. the dealer (Lee Johnson) at Kirkland, Washington resurfaced when he should have replaced the rotors and it caused a shimmy when breaking. I would suggest that if someone wants a KIA that they buy from another dealer and not Lee Johnson!
Overall review: I like the vehicle! It is comfortable all around, like a old type station wagon.
Great Family Vehicle by LutheranRev on 12/22/2010. Trim: 2007 Kia Rondo LX, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I bought this car new at the beginning of 2008. The dealership was overstocked on new 2007 models, and we got a great deal on it. The 4 cyl. engine has a lot of unexpected power and is extremely reliable. The interior is roomy and versitile. You can haul your family around, or put the back seats down and take LOTS of cargo. We moved 1,000 miles earlier this year and fit a LOT of stuff in it with the seats down. The fuel mileage on the highway has been suprisingly great, I have had as good as 32 mpg. doing interstate driving. Kia's 10 year, 100,000 mile warranty was a big facor in our decision to buy it, but we have not had to use it.
Cons: It's not avaliable in 4 wheel drive.
Overall review: This has been one of the most reliable vehicles I have ever owned. We're keeping it until it dies, which may be a long time. I love it for its versitility, reliability, and dependability. You can't go wrong with this vehicle if you're looking for a cross over.