2007 Dodge Caravan

Could be a better caravan by Glenn S.---Wisconsin Rapids on 06/23/2012. Trim: 2007 Dodge Caravan Grand SXT, Owned 5 years.
Pros: we have the 3.8L engine, very good gas milage with the roof cross bars off. comfortable front seats.
Cons: factory tires did not wear normally. we put 4 new bridgestone tires on and rode alot better and increase in gas milage. A/C front and back gave out at 91K. $1250 to fix the whole works. We would like to get $500 back from Dodge if possible. When you are on a fixed income, this is hard. Plastic driver seat trim piece, left side, breaks off, catches on seat rail when seat is moved for each driver. We modified the plastic trim so it does not catch on the driver seat steel rail. What irks us, is too many below par foreign parts on this unit. overhead driver map lite fixed 3 times. still does not work.
Overall review: We basically like this unit but feel alot of the parts are failing premature, compared to other vechiles that we have owned over 45 years.
Its trully Grand by Ole Man From the hills on 08/31/2013. Trim: 2007 Dodge Caravan Grand SXT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought my grand caravan in 2012 with 32000 miles. It is like new .I change oil every 3 months, as I put very little miles on it. Have had no issues with the van . I still have less than 41000 miles on the van.
Cons: Not one thing..
Overall review: I have owned Ford, Toyota, Plymouth Vans and the Dodge Grand Caravan has by far out done all the others.
Best van to buy on a budget by Andy on 08/25/2011. Trim: 2007 Dodge Caravan SXT, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great Family mover with lots of room too.
Cons: roof rack is not standard on all SXT models.
Overall review: All around great van for whats out there for those of us who can't afford to purchase a newer Honda, I would buy this or its sister line the Chrysler T&C again
Best Minivans on the market! by The Cuda in Memphis, TN. on 12/23/2008. Trim: 2007 Dodge Caravan Grand SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Drives as well as a car, and rides the same! Great gas mileage for a minivan! Mid 20's. Handling is exceptional! Love my Grand Caravans!
Cons: This model doesn't have the overhead storage for glasses and remote door opener, nor does it have the 'estimated' gas mileage or outside temperature' display.
Overall review: 9.5 on a scale of 10...
"The best van for the buck" by sunflower on 03/31/2008. Trim: 2007 Dodge Caravan Grand SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Has good power and accelerates fast. Comfortable and easy to drive.
Cons: //
Overall review: Glad I bought this van over others, I am very satisfied with my purchase.