2007 BMW M6

2007 BMW M6 Prices
2007 BMW M6 Fuel Economy
BMW M6 - BUY IT by Jack on 07/29/2010. Trim: 2007 BMW M6 Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything...
Cons: Cant think of anything, it does take a little adjustment to get the most out of the car
Overall review: Absolutely stunningly looking car, drives like nothing else in the price range considering the size
M6 -- The Ultimate Driving Machine by JMM from Mke on 04/22/2008. Trim: 2007 BMW M6 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The M6 is an eyecatcher with a lot of horsepower (500). The carbon fiber roof and interior are stunning. The ride is tight and stiff, especially when in "M" mode, and the braking is excellent. The M6 can easily reach its regulated top speed of 155mph. In my opinion it is an engineering masterpiece.
Cons: While I agree that BMW's M6 is "The Ultimate Driving Machine" there are a few nits I have with it. The electronics could be improved, particularly the navigation although the HD radio and speakers are very very good. The "i-control" feature is somewhat awkward to use although you do get more used to it over time. It seems to me that a touch screen would be a much better solution. Finally, sometimes it takes the computer a bit of time to boot up -- it should be shorter.
Overall review: The M6 is my favorite of cars. If your interested in one, don't plan on it being a year-round vehicle if you live in a cold climate. It also consumes a fair amount of fuel -- 9.5mpg for me. If you get past that, the M6 is just perfect in most ways. Once you feel the acceleration of the M6 you'll become addicted. The M6 simply responds to every input without delay and conveys a strong sense of confidence to the driver that the car will stay under control in most situations. Even when you push it to the outer edge of the envelope, the M6 responds like few other cars. Good luck!
The ultimate joy to drive. by Kate on 03/24/2008. Trim: 2007 BMW M6 Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's a joy to drive, the acceleration is brilliant at higher speeds. You don't need a stereo in the car, just listen to the engine!
Cons: Cup holder is a little bizarre......
Overall review: A fun, thrilling car to drive. The whole package is masterful, I grin from ear to ear when driving it!
The best 4 seater convertible by Lynette San Marcos, Ca on 06/06/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW M6 Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car truely is a gem, handles perfectly, great interior,extrior and the convertible is extremely sound proof. I have owened more expensive cars than this , and have not been satisfied. I recommend this car.
Cons: I love everything about the car except the tires tend to wear quick.
Overall review: A++
Review ID: #511939 Is this review offensive?
Buckle in, fire it up and take off. This card is made to be driven...hard! by Racer X from NY on 02/13/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW M6 Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the SMG tranny. I enjoy driving the car hard and being able to select my gear without my hands leaving the wheel. Usually I rev a bit higher than the SMG does, but I am hoping it will learn my style. IDrive is also a decent feature. I've read so many negative reviews of this but after sitting in the car for the first time, I instinctively figured out about 85% of the settings. If you grew up with computers, it is a natural device. I finally got a chance to drive on an open stretch of road that allowed me to switch into M P500 sport mode. All I can say about that is Wow :) I like the top down feature from the remote (this feature wasn't listed but my salesman pointed it out).
Cons: There seems to be too many settings for suspension, shift points and performance. This could be cut back to 4-6 combinations. I don't like the way the windows catch on the top if you open the doors too quickly. I don't like the fact that the speed limit is 55. It severely limits your fun in this car. I tried doing 55 on a hwy but a warning light came on that read "Please increase speed immediately" I did what I was told! Car came with HD radio & Sat radio. 2 features I could have lived without. I'd prefer the real time traffic (& $1000 savings). Between normal radio, CDs and mp3 player that's all the tunes I need. Keyless remote is a nice feature, but don't forget your house keys.
Overall review: This is a drivers car. Fast, comfortable and fun to drive. It's too cold to drive with the top down yet, so I can't comment on that, but I'm sure it will be great. Buttery soft full leather interior looks, feels and smells great. The bluetooth feature is handy and paired easily to my pda phone. SMG may take getting used to for some, but it performs really well in hard driving and on curvy roads. The SMG plus the head up display make the M6 a natural extension of your body. As the tach climbs and the exhaust notes rumble and the scenery blurs, you'll feel like you hit mach 4. Driving this ragtop is so enjoyable. I am looking forward to a long roadtrip to fully experience driving this beast.