2007 Chrysler Town & Country

Was that a van? No, it is a Chrysler Town and Country. by Junk Yard Surfer on 03/26/2011. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Chrysler made fantastic upgrades from 2002 to start with (though my 2002 version is still amazing because it won't die). For a van, it can move. It has a lot of cool technology that Chrysler doesn't advertise.
Cons: I wish I found a Town and Country with the Infinity sound system, though the regular speakers are still great. There is just enough bass and treble (This is not a con, the Chrysler name gets beat up too often).
Overall review: This vehicle is amazing, and is worth buying. This is a van that can actually be fun to drive. If safety is important, this is your van (or a newer Chrysler/Dodge). Go America.
The best in its class ! by Comfortandpower on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Touring, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great van, very comfortable and easy to drive. Great appearance. Very reliable and trouble free. Best quality engine. Buy American.
Cons: We like everything about this van. It could be less expensive, which would be great.
Overall review: Great van, my fifth one. Chrysler is the best and has no competition ! Imports are not even close to matching this van.
love this minivan by c from Oklahoma on 05/14/2008. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Holds everything I need. Fuel mileage. Great when the family went on vacation.
Cons: none
Overall review: Very happy with this trouble free minivan.
The best wagon by lauren on 08/14/2007. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: its comfortable,spacious,and just lovely....
Cons: it needs a bigger engine,like a 3.8 litre instead of 3.3ltr but otherwise it drives very well and smoothly and once it gets going,it is unstoppable..very noticeable on the road!!
Overall review: Fantastic car!! would recommend it for all families.
The Traveler by Plush ride on 06/20/2007. Trim: 2007 Chrysler Town & Country Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This van is quiet, handles well, rides great, is well equipped, and great looking. One of the outstanding features is the Stow N Go. We took a trip to Tennessee in December and I still can't believe everything I put in all the hiding spots in this van. When we unloaded the van and placed it in the house up there, they couldn't believe we had room to sit, but actually there was all kinds of room left for people. Miles per gallon isn't bad either, averaged 23-25 mpg on all our trips. QUALITY IS GREAT.
Cons: None
Overall review: I rate a vehicle by owning it, not by what some magazine says about it. Been there done that already. Recently, I have been replacing our vehicles with Chrysler products only because they have been serving us much better than other products we have owned. This van is another Chrysler product I would recommend. We have no complaints. What we do have is a good looking, very roomy, smooth riding van. The dealer has been great, too. Let's say something I wasn't used to with the other products I've owned.