2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor

I should have spent my money on something else. by Carla on 06/30/2009. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like that the vehicle has navigation and I really have not had any mechanical problems out of the car, but I have only had it two years with less than 25,000 miles.
Cons: I dislike the color of my car, their was not enough colors available. Also, after only having 23,000 miles on the car, the ceiling is coming apart The side plastic at the bottom part of the driver side door comes off. Quality wise, I am not very satisfied with the car. Less than a year after buying the car it lost 12,000 in value. This vehicle does not hold any value just like a ford, gm, or chrysler product. It was a demo and had a little over 2,000 miles on it when I bought it. I would not advise anyone to buy this vechile.
Overall review: Yeah, this may be a good car two years later because you're not paying anything for it. If I had to do things all over again, I would have not bought this vehicle. I would have stuck with my 05" honda or went out and bought another toyota. Since working for KIA, I understand about J.D. Powers, etc. My car should not have quality problems after two years and less than 25,000 miles.
A must have in SUV class. by Armando from San Antonio on 02/24/2008. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very smooth ride and satellite radio
Cons: no dislikes.
Overall review: This vehicles performance is incredibly great and I recomend it to individuals who like comfort, quality and stability.
The Best SUV we have owned by Scott on 01/03/2008. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the style of this truck. There are no other SUV's on the market today that look like this truck. The seats are so comfortable and there is tons of leg room and head room. I love the huge dashboard and the material Mitsu used on top so you do not get any sun glare in your eyes reflecting off the dash. The acceleration is excellent. We had a 2006 Kia Sportage before we bought this truck and I am so glad that we did make this purchase.
Cons: Gas mileage is not that great.
Overall review: Other than the gas mileage, I cannot say anything bad about this truck. We originally went to the dealer to buy the outlander, but after hearing about the $6000 in rebates that we would save and taking the truck for a drive, we were sold. We bought a 2wd Silver LS, and we love it. I wish they had other colors available but it was the end of the season. I have no complaints. The styling is excellent, the interior is huge and comfortable, the cargo space is plentiful. The truck has tons of acceleration, and the build quality is top notch. Another great seller is the 5 year 60k mile warranty.
Review ID: #520990 Is this review offensive?
Look for it when you see it "VI 285" former 2007 Endeavor by Julian Atlanta on 10/04/2007. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Honestly, this vehicle is by far the most unique non run of the mill mid size suv on the market, bar none. The styling is amazing when minor modes are made to tthe vehicle. Unknown to nay eyes. The pronounced fender flares works perfectly for me. The take off and top end speed are enviable, by a car even more so by a suv. The ride on the road is similar to my sis 350 lexus and a million times better than my friends explorers, and yukon.
Cons: The over sized dash is not pleasing. The exposed uncarriage is not ideal for off roading of any sort in the LS. I love my truck.....
Overall review: I love my truck. I am in the midst of a 5000 dollar mod to make it the most unqiue suv on the road.
A More Than Excellent Value by TAG from Chicago on 08/27/2007. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Endeavor SE AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very good low-end punch, excellent highway stability and ride, roomy interior, very good visibility, more nimble than you'd think a heavy vehicle like this would be, safety features, low insurance rates, it doesn't look like every other vehicle of its ilk, the Rockford Acoustic Design audio syetem w/Sirius belies a vehicle in this price range.
Cons: A five or six speed transmission would help the mileage a bit. Some reviews say the true cost to own over 5 or 6 years is high. I keep my vehicles a minimum of 10years (160,000+miles) so resale value is not a big issue. Those reviews also had insurance premiums nearly 2.5 -3 times what I'm paying with a large reliable full service company.
Overall review: It's a shame, for Mitsubishi Motors and its Bloomington, IL assembly plant employees, that this vehicle is such a "well kept secret". Its MSRP, compared with like vehicles, is already a good value. But, then add the discount I received (down to invoice), 0% financing for 60 months, and the standard warranties (5yr./60k mi. bumper to bumper, 5yr unlimited mile roadside assistance, and 10yr./100,000mi. on the powertrain) you now have an excellent one. The Endeavor is a must drive for anyone who is looking for a midsize crossover SUV that doesn't need a third seat. Once I took a long test drive,(with good mix of highway and in-town over 25+mi.) I was sold. Before I drove it, I honestly didn't think I like it. The Mitsubishi Endeavor is the "Green Eggs and Ham" of SUV's. Try it, you'll like.