2007 Infiniti FX

2007 Infiniti FX Prices
2007 Infiniti FX Fuel Economy
A real head turner! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/24/2008. Trim: 2007 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Huge wheels and short overhangs give it a ready-to-pounce muscular look. Exceptional performance, sumptuous interior, high level of standard features, top-drawer quality, excellent dealer service. Inspiring driver's vista over the hood bulge and rounded fender tops.
Cons: Won't kvetch about fuel consumption. I knew going in a 4,000-pound, high performance car would be a little hard on gas. The large wheels somewhat restrict the rear door openings.
Overall review: The FX35 is a big, hatchback sports sedan with a high ground clearance. It is a semi-practical sporting device for those who really enjoy driving but need all-weather capability and some cargo space. Nothing on the market equals it, and it costs substantially less than anything that comes close.
FX35...the best so far!!! by Frank on 10/17/2007. Trim: 2007 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the apprearance since it's debut in 2003. I have the 2007 and it's sleek, powerful, and fast. So easy to get to 80m/hr while you feel you are on 45m/hr. The ride is very comfortable. The accessories are top class. The speed is awsome, fast, very fast. The shape is a killer, better than any in it's class.
Cons: I have the Autumn Copper Color with Black interior leather. I'd which the interior seat were genuine leather for the price, rather it's vinyl leather. I once stepped on the gas with a ML500. I'm not sure if I gave in or the car just couldn't go faster, but at 120m/hr, the ML500 passed by. I figured I gave in so I wouldn't judge the speed yet. Hopefully the Blue Tooth wireless system can be made better, sometimes you may have to shout.
Overall review: I'm a NISSAN lover anyway, so I don't know if I'm biased. I had the '96 Maxima replaced with the 01 Maxima. But NISSAN/INFINITY products I consider generally better than the rest. This INFINITY FX35 is a must have...Compliments here and there...on the highway, gas stations...I love this truck. It's my baby. Go get yours....
Love My FX!!! by Candye from Texas on 10/16/2007. Trim: 2007 Infiniti FX35, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything. Love the style, love the car. I put off buying one much too long.
Cons: Nothing so far.
Overall review: I've made the ultimate commitment---personalized license plates. It doesn't get any better than that. I will keep this one a long time.
The Chick Magnet by KKfromBK on 07/29/2007. Trim: 2007 Infiniti FX35 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Aggressive styling, nothing on the road looks anything like it, not even the Murano. Very powerful V6 combined with well mannered steering makes this a dream to drive on freeways and interstates. You never have to worry about passing someone in this. Not hard to get up into. Powerful Bose sound system. Excellent features like backup camera, nav system, lane departure warning, electronic cruise control, handsfree phone. Keyless entry system spoils you. But even with all the technology, you never feel overwhelmed like the IDrive.
Cons: Fuel mileage could be just a bit better. Sports car feel can be bumpy on rough roads (I live in New York City, so that's a given). Not too much trunk space for the over-eager shoppers among us.
Overall review: You will not be dissapointed with this vehicle. It's the best of all worlds. Sports car speed and handling, SUV-like height. Wagon-like shape. You'll love driving it, especially if you are 25 and single like me. It's a real headturner, and the ladies love it. Whether you are going out on the town, taking a vacation, or just running errands, this "Car" fulfills all your demands. Test drive and fall in love.
Turbine Smooth by Matt on 06/27/2007. Trim: 2007 Infiniti FX45 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is fast and handling is outstanding. Styling always gets comments (good ones). Finish level is on par with cars in this class. Silky smooth V8 with effortless power.
Cons: At times the ride can be a little harsh. Fuel economy could be better.
Overall review: "Turbine Smooth" Had it 6 months now. No problems with it at all so far and at almost 15,000 miles now. I live in a winter climate. The 50/50 power option had me powering through drifts even with the low profile tires, that where going over the hood! The FX has lived up to expectations and is a joy to drive on the open road. The power seems unlimited and turbine smooth. Freeway traffic in my area tends to move at about 140kmh (90mph) and the car is rock soild. Once and a while a small pack will crank along at over 160kmh (100mph) again no problem. The car is on rails basically. Now for the dislikes. The ride can be harsh at times. A friend has a Murano which is softer, but doesn't have the handling. So it is a trade-off. The fuel economy is not the greatest. Some of that can be given to the fact the car feels best in "spirited" driving. If you want a tight, quick, stylish sports car with the utility of hauling 4 people and a bit of luggage now and then....this is worth a look.