2007 Volkswagen Jetta

Volkswagon Jetta, a real "Sleeper" in the small car market. by Jim in North Texas on 01/17/2011. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle beats Toyota and Honda-hands down in looks, performance, hardwear, electronics and milage economy. It also handles and rides exceptional in town or on the highway. I have owned several other foreign cars from japan, but the engeneering, fit, reliability, and overall quality and value takes this German craftmanship to the top of the leader board. I am very surprished and happy with my Volkswagen Jetta. Excellent trunk storage space.
Cons: I would prefer a little more leg space in the back seating area. I would add remote starting and rear backing camera to the options. Offering a turbo in the size vehicle would also be a nice addition.
Overall review: This car is a "sleeper" for value in the small to mid-size market. A person could pay thousands more for a so called luxury domestic or foreign vehicle of the same category.
More Miles/Gallon by Carol from Rougemont, NC on 11/15/2009. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L, Owned 3 years.
Pros: My gas mileage is awesome. I drive about 65 miles a day and average 45 miles/gallon. I get about 630 miles on a tank of gas. It is a great car when gas prices were sooooo high.
Cons: My only complaint is the manual seat adjustment. Having to manually adjust my seat up and down is very annoying.
Overall review: Very cost effective.
Great Midsize Car by San Antonio Jetta on 06/23/2009. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This car has a smooth ride and is very easy to operate.
Cons: The a/c takes a little while to start cooling but once it starts to cool it gets cold fast.
Overall review: Great car! I have had this car for 2 years now and I love it just as much as the first day I got it. Volkswagen Jetta is very dependable.
Gotta love that German engineering by carolyn on 04/02/2009. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0T, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My car has a lot of get up and go! Accelerating on to the highway is never an issue. It's a smooth ride. It looks great with the chrome grille. The sound system rocks. I LOVE my Jetta!
Cons: There is nothing I dislike about my car.
Overall review: Great car. Classy looking. Handles like a sports car.
The Best Well Rounded Sports Car by mcsap on 02/13/2009. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Jetta Fahrenheit GLI, Owned 2 years.
Pros: EVERYTHING IS GREAT!!!
Cons: Not even a complaint with me.
Overall review: Great buy. Would recommend to anyone that is in the market for an excellent buy.