2007 Nissan Altima

I will never buy a Nissan again. by Lisa San Diego,CA on 03/05/2012. Trim: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned 4 years.
Pros: price
Cons: The AC went out, constant oil leak, stuck seatbelt, loud engine
Overall review: Well I purchased my 2007 in 2008. I have had some problems with my Altima,not what I would call major problems but they are still problems. The AC went out in 2009. The hose ripped apart supposedly? The exhaust is having a problem by resending that smell into the car, the car makes a rattle shake noise sometimes and I have had a persistent oil leak problems with this car. I have taken it to jiffy lubes and Nissan Dealerships with no end in site!! They can't seem to figure it out. Interior is cheap and the seat belt in the back has been stuck...not sure how to fix this. Anyways im hoping to trade this sucker in this year for a better car. Im definately dissapointed in the quality of Nissan.
My second one and won't be my last by Nissan Roller on 05/05/2013. Trim: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: V6 power, roominess, comfort, build quality, intelligent key, CVT, smoothness
Cons: With me being a full time student having to put premium in it is slightly hurting my wallet, but I manage.
Overall review: This is my second Altima. My first one was a 95 hand-me-down from my mom (which I also wrote a review for on here a while back) which was highly reliable for the past 15 years we have had it. While sad to see it go, and under some situations I am dealing with now, I am blessed to be able to financially afford a newer one which obviously is a significant improvement over my last one. I plan to have this car for as long as I can and really hope that this one is highly reliable as well. Which it should be, as I am going to school for automotive and already have a technician job lined up at a Nissan dealership that I work at part time now as a lot attendant. I am an Altima fan for life.
There are other options by wellwisher from queens on 05/21/2008. Trim: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The looks and good handling
Cons: Overrated!Bought this 07 altima-2.5SL, mileage is not what they say, AC is not that Good. The car is fragile; Their (Nissan) service is the worst. (Feel very very sorry for letting my Toyota Camry go), when at the service station, Surprised to see many costumers with the same problem (external (like bumper cover,etc) and some internal parts coming off-most of them are clip-on) at the end the vehicle is costing me a lot .I should have gone for a Toyota or Honda. Don’t fall for the look and their advertisement (never trust a book from its cover). When there is other options please try them. I am suffering. Have peace of mind, save your money and choose an other company.
Overall review: When there is other options please try them. I am suffering. Have peace of mind, save your money and choose an other company.
First Nissan by Rick D. on 03/22/2008. Trim: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks, handling, push start button, ride, gas milage
Cons: Paint faded on trunk but was fixed;drivers auto down window switch broke in 10 months, dealer not very good for service
Overall review: Would definitely buy again but not from the same dealer because of their service
The ultra bad vehicle by Walt on 03/18/2008. Trim: 2007 Nissan Altima 2.5 S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, color and driving ease.
Cons: Extremely uncomfortable to sit in. Cannot use for long trips due to the discomfort. Seerms to have minor problems quite often.
Overall review: I cannot recommend this vehicle to another person due to the driver and passenger discomfort. (Extremely hard seats)