2007 Kia Sportage

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
3rd kia by Philadelphia on 08/05/2009. Trim: 2007 Kia Sportage EX V6 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: No problems at all
Cons: Gets poor mileage in city 16mpg, Great on Highway around 25mpg
Overall review: really like
The ultimate SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/02/2012. Trim: 2007 Kia Sportage LX I4 4WD, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Like everything. Reliability and after sale service is great
Cons: Hard surface on colsole. Bought a paded cover that works super. Need gadgets for temperature and mileage indictors. Need built in compass, bought after sale ones that work fine.
Overall review: Super vehicle for the money. Great warranty. Dependable,
Good in winter by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2012. Trim: 2007 Kia Sportage, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Like eveerything. Second KIA I have owned, had a Rio Conco and drove it for five years before this one. The car still looks like a new one afte five years, and I only have 35,000 miles on it. Can't find anything wrond and the Dealer is the best around.
Cons: Only thing, I can't read the clock during the day.
Overall review: Excellent
A GREAT ECONOMICAL MINI SUV WITH STYLE AND 10 yr WARRANTY by Marilyn on 08/09/2011. Trim: 2007 Kia Sportage LX V6 4WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Have owned for more than 4 years, purchased new, never been in a garage. No problems, rides like new. Leather seats hold up. CD and Radio good, leg room, good. Storage good. Warranty 10 years or 100,000 miles. Free oil changes for life. Any little squeek or noise is fixed at no charge. The paint job still shines in the sun and I never get it washed (it rains so much) Very reliable, always starts. I got rid of my 2002 Toyota 4 runner when lease was up and wanted a lower payment with similar interior styling on a purchase instead of lease. I live in Northeast and it drives through deep snow like a champ. Looks like a cross between a jeep and a small SUV.
Cons: Mileage could be better, but I do not drive far. Bought it in brown, car heats up sitting in sun. I use a sun blocker in front window and leave windows and sun roof open a tad to combat the heat. The rear brakes and arms rusted which is a little unusual at 20000 miles and had them replaced. Front brakes are still original.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone who has doubts about a Korean car. It is great value for the money and has given me very little problem. Because I prefer the body styling to the newer 2011 Sportages with smaller windows (they look more like a station wagon), I plan on keeping it until it falls apart. And the best part is I have not had a car payment for over a year and a half.
Easily Best Buy In Class Of "Small SUV's" by Numberguy - GA on 11/03/2009. Trim: 2007 Kia Sportage EX V6 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I tested all the big name small suv's before buying. (Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV-4 etc..) This is easily the most stylish, and suprisingly the smoothest riding. Consumer reports said the same thing. My wife absolutely loves this car, and I like it too. Very comfortable and smooth, and with the sportmatic transmission, I can get kind of sporty with it too. Very nice car!
Cons: Some of the other small suv's get a little better gas mileage. However, I also brought it in for service for a small click sound I could hear when the AC turned on. (so small, you had to be at a red light, with the windows up, and no radio on) I expected to hear that "this is normal", but instead, the dealership immediately replaced the entire AC compressor under warranty!!! I couldn't believe it... The warranty with these things is awesome!
Overall review: Absolute excellent buy for the money! Even if it cost as much as the Toyota's and Honda's do, I'd still pick the sportage. It truely is an excellent buy!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next