2007 Volkswagen Passat

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
it is the best in it category by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/12/2007. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it is so roomy
Overall review: it is better than many other brands in the market before this car i get the new 3 serious of bmw is not new technology and small
Most strong and agile vehicle in its class. Love to drive it! by Ethan from MN on 01/09/2007. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T Wolfsburg Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Strong, but quiet acceleration on mid-high speed range. Still powerful at start cosidering mine has 4-cylinder. Very agile and responsive to driver, so it is great fun to drive this vehicle. Both of interior and outterior design is superior than any other car in same class. Finish of this car is very solid and can be compared to next level of line such as Audi and BMW.
Cons: Some extra features are not neccessary, but might have affected its price. Air conditioning is not strong enough. Recall has been announced for brake, it is quite concern for me who lives in cold-winter area.
Overall review: After considerably long research and comparison this car to others, I decided to purchase this about year half ago. I don't regret my choice at all. This car works great and I am totally satisfied with my first VW car and love to keep it. Even for notorious VW's service that I heard some many times, I am really happy with my local dealer and its service.
My Favorite New (and Current) Car Ever by RocketCarMan from San Jose on 02/15/2013. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T, Owned 5 years.
Pros: My 2007 2.0T is a rocket car...still very peppy with 60,000 miles on it. Interior is roomy, handles like a dream, huge trunk, great sound system, comfortable seats make a six-hour drive seem like 30 minutes, all controls are laid out well. I get 23-24 mpg on city commute to/from work, on the freeway can get up close to 37 mpg (or more if on a nice stretch like I5). Best new car experience I have ever had. No maintenance issues yet, all service done has been reasonable.Still on original brake pads!
Cons: The only problems I have had are: 1) the AC does not produce the level of cooling I would expect for a relatively small sedan, 2) the rear seat armrest was broken and could not be pulled down by passengers in back (fixed by maintenance agreement), and just recently the left side mirror itself seems loose in its housing (will get this fixed in my next servce). That's it.
Overall review: Great car, I love it...wonder why the newer VWs do not all offer the 2.0T. I will never drive anything that is not a turbo again. Thsi car spoiled me. I plan on checking into doing some after-market performance improvements to add a header system or a different chip set to see what else I can pull out of this engine. In addition, I bought this car new in 2008, and since they were wanting to clear 2007s out of inventory, I was able to negotiate the price down by about $3500 and they threw in a new set of Monster Mats.
Luxury Passat 2007 by Catman on 12/10/2007. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great handling and it's been getting from 30 to 35 miles per gallon. Looks great to with the factory rims!
Cons: Only runs on high octane gas, But worth it. This is our second Passat.
Overall review: Great car for the money! Handles like a race car compared to other cars we tested for the money.
Review ID: #519708 Is this review offensive?
Second Passat by Cattman on 08/26/2010. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen Passat 2.0T, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Bought car new in 07 and have 97,000 miles on it now in 2010. Great car, very sporty. Get about 30 to 35 mpg on highway.
Cons: Seats and ac could be a little better. Runs on only premuim and oil changes and maintenance does cost a little more than american cars. Trade in values are bad and i dont see why.
Overall review: Fun car to drive, definitely underated. If you like a BMW, you will like a passat for much less money!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next