2007 Nissan Armada

"Not Your Average SUV" by Professsor from Colorado on 11/28/2009. Trim: 2007 Nissan Armada 4X4 LE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I like the styling and the comfort of the ride either over long or short distances. The roomy interior and all the extra amenities.
Cons: I dislike the amount of money that it takes to fill the tank, although once you get use to the vehicle you can adjust your driving habits. There are 3 major blind spots that are built into the design of the vehicle. They require your constant attention but after driving the vehicle for a while you learn to look out for those areas.
Overall review: I feel that the Nissan Armada LE well appointed and the most beautiful SUV on the road today. I don't believe there is another SUV on the market that can out work the Armada LE.
AWESOME TRUCK!! by Kim from Long Beach on 04/02/2008. Trim: 2007 Nissan Armada 4X2 LE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: She's a beauty! I waited 2 years to get my Armada and well worth the wait!! I love the shape of it and the chrome grill that says get out of my way!!! It's easy to put my toddler into his car seat and it is so roomy, it also has plenty interior lighting. It drives so well and handles well and it's fast. Drives very smooth, even at a VERY high speed! Another cool feature, center console in 2nd row, comes out, if needed for cargo space. I haven't had a single problem with it. I LOVE MY ARMADA!
Cons: Besides obvious gas mileage, my only other complaint would be with 3rd row seating in use, leaves very little cargo space in rear. However, each row is very roomy, so with a little creativity, everything can fit! Despite these factors, I am completely happy with my Armada and would choose the Armada again.
Overall review: Awesome looking, comfortable, fast and smooth ride, low maintenance! Best SUV out there!
A Winner by Thumper from Colorado on 03/15/2008. Trim: 2007 Nissan Armada 4X4 SE, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The way this vehicle handles is fantasic! Turning radius is great. Average 14mpg around town...better than some SUV's..could be better. Interior very confortable.
Cons: Radio display doesn't work properly. Had it replace several times...still doesn't work right. Can't get out of doors after vehicle is shut off unless you unlock all doors. When ignition key is in aux position, it should power more things than just the radio..ie: windows, door locks, etc.
Overall review: Never have owned a "foregin" automobile before, but am truley impressed. We have had serious snow storms here in Denver this year and I have yet to put it in 4 wheel drive. I had my factory tires siped and they work great. Would I buy another Armada...in a heart beat.
Nissan Armada: Shift into something different. by Bton from Orlando.. on 08/16/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Armada 4X2 SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great looks, superb power and acceleration, comfortable seats, roomy cabin.
Cons: No automatic-locking door locks (not to be confused with power doorlocks), fit and finish not as good and it should be in some places, no cylinder deactivation.
Overall review: I really enjoy my ownership of my Nissan Armada. When I was in the market for a full-size SUV I cross-shopped the Armada with the Toyota Sequoia, Ford Expedition, Chevy Tahoe, and even the Chrysler Aspen. The Armada proved to be the best all-around choice. If you are in the market for a new or used Nissan Armada, I would suggest checking out ClubArmada. The support on this website also influenced my purchasing decision.
Great family vehicle by A.D Fox on 06/07/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Armada 4X2 SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The size is what matters to me. We ,my wife and my self bought this vehicle for one main reason, to carry our five teens.It's very roomy,it handles pretty well for a large vehicle.The seats grip you and hold you in place with some sort of wrap around wing feature for the driver and front passenger.The speed and excelleration is great when trying to beat the rush hour traffic in the morning.Lots of cargo and storage space.The interior is well thought out and not bad to look at either.It's rugged yet handsome at the same time.
Cons: Gas consumption.
Overall review: Overall it's a great buy if your in the market for a large family vehicle.The ride is smooth but a little shakey when going over large potholes or bumps, to much play in the steering wheel,and the suspension could be a little firmer.People look twice when you pull up in this baby,I'd recommend to a friend.
Review ID: #512024 Is this review offensive?