2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Prices
2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
Love my PT Limited by ceba from Central Illinois on 09/17/2008. Trim: 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I traded up from a Chevy Cavalier to my Pt and I am glad I did! There is so much room. My husband is 6ft 3, and 300# and has lots of head and leg room. This car is so convienent getting the kids in and out. Everyone has their own door. My Limited has a moonroof and privacy tinted windows that keep the interior cooler in the summer. Lots of visibility, because of the big front window and the feeling of sitting up high.
Cons: Fuel milege isn't the best. I get 22 miles in town and 24 on the highway.
Overall review: Great car for a family or a couple that needs lots of room in a vehicle. Lots of neat options. Love this car!!!
THE ULTIMATE GAS HOG!!!!!!!! by Ol' Hippy Chick on 05/14/2012. Trim: 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Love the size, the handling, and the comfort! Has room to haul most anything.
Cons: I only have one word to describe the gas mileage...SUCKS!!! At todays gas prices, I fill the tank at a cost of between $50-$60. I do not work and drive VERY little...grocery store, doctors office, etc. the gas is gone in no time!!! I get 18-20 around town, 20-22 on highway. I am looking to trade this car ASAP and would never recommend it to someone on a budget!!!!!!!!!!
Overall review: COOL LOOKS, HORRIBLE GAS MILEAGE!
Great little sports wagon. Perfect for a post-minivan family by TP-1000 on 11/03/2009. Trim: 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great retro look. Easy entry & exit. Plenty of interior room. Like that I can seal off the vents
Cons: Gas milege could be better. Wish that there were reading lights in front. Would've liked the console a little forward for a better arm rest. Cup holders could be a little larger and higher
Overall review: Despite my "cons" I really like this sports wagon. The "cons" as you can see are pretty minor. My brother-in-law suggested that I get Vinyl wood grain sheets and turn it into a woody wagon, and my daughter suggested flames on the front end. She named it "Sky Captain" after the movie of the same name, in addition to the silver retro look. I just got it a month ago (used) and am still learning the idiosyncrosies.
LOVING MY BLACK 2007 CRUISER by DREA "TOOT TOOTS" AROUND TOWN IN SC on 03/21/2009. Trim: 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE HOW THIS VEHICLE HANDLES. I WOULD HAVE NEVER EVEN THOUGHT OF BUYING ONE UNTIL THE SALESMAN ASKED ME WHAT I THOUGHT ABOUT THEM. ADD TO THAT, A GUY FRIEND OF MINE OWNS ONE, AND UPON RIDING AROUND IN HIS, I FELL IN LOVE WITH IT! I ALSO COULDNT BELIEVE HOW ROOMY THEY ARE INSIDE! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I DO!
Cons: WELL, I JUST GOT IT LAST FRIDAY. SO FAR SO GOOD..... NO COMPLAINTS..
Overall review: IT IS THE BEST MONEY CAN BUY!
enjoyable by Jmm from Lancaster, CA on 01/18/2009. Trim: 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Base, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Easy to handle. Have enjoyed driving it.
Cons: only one issue that keeps popping up. One of the icons pops up and disappears for no reason.
Overall review: I bought it for my son but kept it for me because I liked it so much.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next