2007 Land Rover Range Rover

2007 Ranger Rover Supercharged has "Soul" by Jon (Seattle) on 08/29/2011. Trim: 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, power, ride, size, and knowing that for all that luxury, you still have the best 4x4 offroad capability, bar none. Come Armegedon I want to my family to evacuate in my Range Rover.
Cons: Some dashboard controls not intuitive and I hate to read manuals. 15.5 mpg is good in class, but gas is still pricey.
Overall review: I am on my 3rd Land Rover vehicle in 6 years. I had a 2005 LR3 HSE, a 2008 LR3 HSE, and traded for the 2007 Range Rover Supercharged. My first LR3 replaced an Mercedes ML430 which was the worst quality vehicle I've ever owned, with hte possible exception of a 1991 Ford Taurus. Across each of the LR3's I had a total of 2 defects that were fixed under warranty. I've yet to have any problem with the Ranger Rover. I use as a daily car, through ice and snow (when my friends were scared to take out their BMW SUV), and taken off road (the kind where you really need rock crawling and downhill descent control). So I'm miffed when I read others quality issues. I've also tried the Toyota's, Yukon's, and Nissan's. It's a strange thing, but they have absolutely no soul.
Unmatched by ChrisR on 12/15/2011. Trim: 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style and Interior comfort is exceptional Ride and Performance (on and off-road) is unmatched
Cons: Electronic (Navigation, Radio,...) is usable but below the level of the rest of the vehicle
Overall review: Having owned many luxury cars and SUVs, the Range Rover SC is far and above the best. If you are considering one, then by all means, get it.
Awesome SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/24/2011. Trim: 2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Looks, fit & finish are amazing. It has tech galore and every option you could ever want/need.
Cons: Acceleration and gas mileage could be much better but I guess it's to be expected from an almost three ton vehicle.
Overall review: Beautiful SUV and a joy to drive. Reliability is sketchy so hopefully it will hold up okay.
The Ultimate SUV by Russ on 06/28/2010. Trim: 2007 Land Rover Range Rover Supercharged, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's the ultimate SUV 0 nothing else compares.
Cons: There is nothing to dislike.
Overall review: Compared this to everything else in the market and nothing came close. It's the ultimate 4x4xfar!!!
THE QUEEN HAS SPOKEN by PRINCE CHARLES OF ENGLAND (NEW BRITAIN TWP. ACTUALLY) on 02/26/2008. Trim: 2007 Land Rover Range Rover HSE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: EVERYTHING
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: BOND ... JAMES BOND!!