2007 Mitsubishi Raider

2007 Mitsubishi Raider Prices
2007 Mitsubishi Raider Fuel Economy
Raider by Dave on 09/02/2009. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Raider DuroCross Double Cab 2WD [Discontinued], Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very smooth riding. comfortable stylish easy maintenance overall worth the money. Have 40000 miles only one minor problem since new.
Cons: power lacking a little gas mileage not that great. need to do some upgrades then pretty good.
Overall review: Overall satisfied.
Excellent Value by Red Rider on 11/30/2007. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS Double Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Price, good features for the money, appearance
Cons: Lousy gas milage for a V6
Overall review: Great truck. Sporty and lots of features for the money.
Review ID: #519339 Is this review offensive?
5 Stars from a former Ford driver by Mike in Charlotte on 08/28/2007. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Raider SE Double Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: After driving Ford trucks exclusively for over 15 years, I was quite impressed with the Raider. For me it had everything that I required, quad-cab, towing capacity, fuel type and mileage. Interior features are very basic, which is what I wanted. If you require all the bells & whistles, buy a different truck. I have had my Raider for about 5 months and have used it to make several long road trips. It is very comfortable even after 10 hours. I have also used it to tow a trailer with a weight of about 5000 pounds through the mountains of western North Carolina. Overall, handling on the winding roads with the trailer was better than expected for this mid sized truck.
Cons: The only “con” that I can come up with is fuel mileage when towing my trailer. Part of that may be my driving style, I like to get there in a hurry if you know what I mean.
Overall review: I like this truck very much. It turns heads everywhere I go. I have also recommended this truck to my brother, who also was a Ford driver. After using my Raider for a weekend, he went out a got one for himself. If something were to happen to this truck (accident or something) I would not hesitate to go get another one.
Underated Raider by Chief from Lexington, SC on 08/07/2009. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS Double Cab 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The price was right. Ground clearance is very good. Sound system is good. Lots of room inside. City mileage is at 17 highway is 21 not bad. Inside is easy to keep clean and has nice mats. Truck has a towing button for larger loads. I hauled 2000lbs of stones and this truck acted like it was empty. Great styling and exellent rims turns alot of heads. Not many on the road because of bad rapp. This is not a reskin of Dodge. You step up into this truck. It has beefy tires and you know you're getting in a TRUCK!
Cons: Although I like my truck I think it could use more power. Maybe change the shift pattern to down shift earlier would help. I don't know why they can't get better MPG's in trucks if you are not towing or hauling. Cup holders have limited clearance for large drinks. AC could be stronger.
Overall review: Over all this is a good buy for home owners who need to do yard work. Good trip truck on interstate. It will do everything the average person needs. I will buy another one it I ever wear this one out. It is a good value and a nice truck. Get one.
"The Best Truck for the Buck" by Maddog from Momence,Il. on 07/21/2009. Trim: 2007 Mitsubishi Raider LS Double Cab 4WD V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The price was just right. I got all the bells and whistles on it and it was cheaper than Ford, Chevy, Dodge and Toyota. The warranty is the BEST there is.My ruck rides like a dream and handles a lot better than any other trucks that ever had. I just wish that "Mitsubishi" would bring back the v-8 in these truck.
Cons: I did not have an opt. to have an V-8 in my truck.
Overall review: The Best truck I ever had. Keep up the Good work "Mitsubishi". To me it is the number one truck and it is built in the U.S.A.