2007 Toyota Sienna

2 3 4 5 6  Next
A Widow's Dream traveling Van by NetworkingNancy via FL, OH and CO on 07/31/2012. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating, Owned 5 years.
Pros: In 2007, I had a 1996 Previa with 290,000 miles on it and my husband died so I decided to get a vehicle I would not need to repair in the near future. I now have 120,000 miles on my Sienna without any repairs except replacing brakes. It is a much smoother ride compared to the Previa and the turning radius is wonderful. I have had many passengers and they all rave about the quiet comfortable ride. It is easy to get in and out of and that is important since my late husband and I were in a serious car accident that killed him and left me slightly handicapped. I love driving this van!!
Cons: I just wish the in city mileage was better.
Overall review: I would recommend this vehicle to anyone contemplating getting a Mini Van.
Mostly satisfied by John on 03/12/2011. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating, Owned 4 years.
Pros: The van is virtually trouble free. We have 55,000 miles on it and have had no major problems. It is not the coolest vehichle to own, but we are very satisfied with the van.
Cons: Michelin tires on the van were very poor quality. We used snow tires and still had to replace the original tires at about 30,000 miles. When we called the dealership, New Country in Saratoga, NY to address the issue, they stated they would have helped us out with it if we were regular service customers...I do my own service.
Overall review: Solid performer.
Toyota price, Lexus quality. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/18/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Solidlly built with smooth and lively performance. Provides a very smooth and quiet ride. .
Cons: Gas mileage not up to EPA estimates. Getting 16 city and 20 highway. Last trip improved to 22.5 on highway after I aired tires and switched to Mobil One synthetic oil.
Overall review: Overall I am very pleased after 10,000 miles. If you need a minivan this one can not be beat.
Te best all-around vehicle by Silverfox on 06/04/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 2007 has 18000 miles. On a recent trip from Virginia Beach to up Allentown PA my Sienna delivered 30.15 MPG!! Thats through the PA hills and all at highway speeds above 65 mph!! This vehicle is amazing. Dependeable, comfortable, roomy, AND Gas mileage!!
Cons: Nothing! Its' the best automobile I have owned in my 57 years!
Overall review: The Sienna is a must buy if you need room, dependability, and gas mileage. You can pay more, but you won't get more.
Great minivan by Band Mom in Ohio on 05/20/2008. Trim: 2007 Toyota Sienna LE FWD with 7 Passenger Seating, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable seating, tight turning radius, rear space behind seats, rear seats fold down flat, lots of room, quiet ride, good headroom in middle for getting kids in and out.
Cons: O2 sensor problem at 20K miles, middle seats not easy to get out and back in - read the directions closely first! - not as good on snow as I expected
Overall review: My first minivan - I like it a lot. Comfortable ride and a lot of room for kids stuff - even trombones and hockey sticks and equipment.
2 3 4 5 6  Next