2007 Nissan Sentra

Good value for the money by Seattle on 09/03/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Driving comfprt and added features. Plenty of interior room and feels bigger than it is.
Cons: Could use more power on the open road, also steers a little stiff.
Overall review: Over all a great car, leaves little to be desired.
Basic, reliable car... but with good looks! by Gavin from Hawaii on 10/28/2010. Trim: 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable seats, Nice redesign from previous model, Great head and leg room, smooth ride.
Cons: No cruise control on my model! Some interior pieces feel too thin/plasicky, no rear center headrest, not a real fan of the CVT.
Overall review: Overall I've been pretty satisfied with this car. Had it for about 3 months. It is on the basic side, but even then I've had no problems with it and its a gas saver!
The Number One Car! by Humberto from Anaheim on 08/01/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Performance and gas mileage.
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: Love my New Nissan Sentra!
Love My Sentra by Mithila on 07/25/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've had this car for almost 4 months and I absolutely love it. I did my research and got a phenomenal deal. Fully loaded with leather seats, sunroof and 6-disc changer for under $20K with taxes and fees included. It has a tag of nearly $22K. So do your research and you can get a great price. There's a carmax in Baltimore that sells them brand new for $17K. Take that print out with you to the dealer, that's how we haggled them down. My husband is 6'4" and can sit comfortably in the front or back seat.
Cons: The only pain, and I've heard it from others too, is the tire pressure indicator is very sensitive. But it's also a good warning for something I wouldn't normally have checked. Just wish it didn't go off so much.
Overall review: Highly recommended.
"a very good, economical care." by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/10/2012. Trim: 2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like everything about it; gas mileage, handling, looks.
Cons: I wish it road a little more comfortable. When on bumpy roads, you feel the bumps. On a good road, it is perfect.
Overall review: Everything is perfect except the ride could be a little more comfortable as regard bumps in the road.