2007 BMW X3

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
MY NEW BABY by MAYERS on 06/10/2013. Trim: 2007 BMW X3 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 6 years.
Pros: QUALITY
Cons: MAINTENACE TOO EXPESE AND PARTS ANY PLACE EXPENSE
Overall review: EXECELENT QUALITY "TRUCK"
Ultimate Problem by JG who loves cars on 07/19/2010. Trim: 2007 BMW X3 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Drives like only a BMW can
Cons: Love the styling and performance but very dissatisfied with BMW solving issues when they occur. Car has failed to start on numerous occasions and response has been well below expectations. Had an issue with a Mercedes years ago and was very impressed with their handling. BMW plays the dealer versus BMW card leaving the owner in limbo. Too bad for them.
Overall review: Great cars unless you have an issue.... then you are on your own.
transmission problems by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/02/2010. Trim: 2007 BMW X3 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 1 year.
Pros: looks nice.
Cons: transmission problems had the dealer re-program the transmission and it is better than it was but going slow it still downshifts very hard.
Overall review: Would not recommend 2007 model, other years may be better just don't know.
Superb. by Granny from Mass. on 09/26/2013. Trim: 2007 BMW X3 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I have owned my BMW X3 since 2009 when I bought it as a certified used vehicle. I have been more than satisfied with this car. It has been, in my estimation, the safest and most pleasureable vehicle I have ever owned, and I have owned at least 14 throughout the years. I am planning on purchasing my next X3 very soon. I look forward to the same kind of performance and pleasure that my current X3 has given me. Great vehicle, keep up the good work BMW.
Cons: None that I can think of.
Overall review: When this vehicle is purchased, it will be one of the best decisions a shopper can make.
Very Good SUV by Prowler - Wash DC on 08/24/2010. Trim: 2007 BMW X3 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I have the X3 with M Sport Package and it handles very well, very stable on the roads yet quick and nimble. Sound system is very good yet the aux input would have been better in the front row, Panoramic sun roof makes the ride through scenic areas more enjoyable. The tilting lights illuminates turns and inclines very well.
Cons: The navigation system is way behind Acura or Lexus - its not even touch screen. The M Sport Package makes the ride a little stiff especially on I-66 towards Wash DC, the BMW Headrest LCD's for the back row is also sub par.
Overall review: Overall, it is a pretty good SUV (SAV for BMW) Its a cross between my Acura MDX and my Audi TT, fits right in the middle.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next