2007 Saturn Outlook

GM Hit the Bull's Eye! by Andy in Missoula on 02/28/2009. Trim: 2007 Saturn Outlook XE AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The engine has sufficient power (even in the Rocky Mountains where I live). The six speed automatic transmission is superb. The brakes are also superb. The steering communicates very well to the driver. Traction of the all wheel drive Outlook is outstanding.
Cons: Gas mileage in city commuting in the winter (with a 3.5 mile drive to and from work) comes in around 12.5 mpg. That said, I let the engine idle for as long as 25 minutes on sub-zero mornings. Fuel mileage on the highway (at speeds above the legal limit) has always been in excess of 18 miles per gallon. Twenty-two mpg is easy to achieve at 70 to 75 miles per hour.
Overall review: The Outlook is the best car I've ever owned. My wife and I have had this car for nineteen months and a little over 18,000 miles. The car has not had any warranty work done to it (which is a good thing as our closest Saturn dealer is 200 miles away in Spokane, WA). I'm a 60 year old male who spent half my working life in the automobile business (selling parts and service for Land Rovers and Rover cars). I've also sold a few cars for other dealers: Porsche, Audi, Sterling, Daihatsu and Range Rover. I've never owned or driven a car that I've been as happy with as I am with this Saturn Outlook.
Outstanding SUV.... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/19/2011. Trim: 2007 Saturn Outlook XR FWD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I love my saturn outlook..same tires on rear, same battery,same brakes. no problems, would buy a new one if they would start making them again. I usually trade evey 2 yrs, but I have had this Outlook since new and can't find any reason to trade it off, unless for a new Outlook..I feel safe, I drive 63 miles to work, and it has never let me down..I love my Outlook...still looks new too...
Cons: really nothing at all. would like about 30 miles to a gallon, since gas is so high, but I get 22 hway. not bad..
Overall review: great vehicle!!!
Review ID: #552072 Is this review offensive?
Everyone likes my Outlook by David from Cincinnati on 11/27/2010. Trim: 2007 Saturn Outlook XE AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Smooth riding.
Cons: I was lied to, about the mpg. Concerns about the transmission.
Overall review: Good vehicle
Lovin' My Outlook! by Steve (from Texas to Maryland) on 04/03/2009. Trim: 2007 Saturn Outlook XR FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: We decided on the Outlook because of its styling, roomy interior, easy ingress and egress. Seating arrangement of 2/2/3 with heated seats are nice. We have just a little over 30K miles of over the road travel. We travel TX to MD twice a year with comfort and reliability. Never had even a minor issue. Seat comfort is great. I work for GM & am familiar with power liftgate (vendor) issues on vehicles and opted out on that one. Gas mileage on the highway is about 22 mpg; what is advertised, city mileage not. Fits & alignment, squeak and rattle tests, paint finish, interior fits are excellent. Love the 6 cylinder with the power of and 8 engine.
Cons: The go-pedal acceleration when entering busy highways is a little iffy. When you "punch it" the trannny takes a second to react. Takes a little getting used to. Instrument panel dosen't have luxurious look but the "wood" accent appointment is nicely styled.
Overall review: I've recommended this vehicle to friends and they have responded by purchasing one also. They love it!
best bang for the buck by Tazman on 04/03/2009. Trim: 2007 Saturn Outlook XR AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: 25000 miles and no one problem runs great
Cons: no blue tooth
Overall review: why spend more this SUV does it all