2007 GMC Acadia

GMC Awesome Acadia by Freddy New City, NY on 11/20/2007. Trim: 2007 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GMC gave me a vehicle with Luxury and technology while it is fully functional. I can seat my family and more and have all the latest features. Heated windshield wash, where has this been in the last 20 years, what a great idea.
Cons: There is not much other than the disappointing gas mileage.
Overall review: AWESOME
Review ID: #519036 Is this review offensive?
ITS THE BEST by Dennis on 12/09/2008. Trim: 2007 GMC Acadia SLE-1 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the way it handels in all weather snow rain I would feel safer with the wife and kids in this unit than any other car on the market its the best.
Cons: 21mpg on hwy think this could be better
Overall review: I feel its number one its just the first one I have felt safe in snow rain its great
all eyes look at it. by Ted-Ottawa on 11/10/2007. Trim: 2007 GMC Acadia SLE-1 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: back up sensors
Cons: city gas mileage
Overall review: a great crossover
Worst car to buy by SR Settle on 03/28/2014. Trim: 2007 GMC Acadia SLT-2 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the look, space, its great in snow,
Cons: I dislike the bucket seats in back; and the way it drives. The car automatically locked the keys inside. My interior lights came on for no reason and run down the battery.
Overall review: I would not buy another one. The transmission seems to always slip around 40 miles per hour. It tuggs and pulls. I notifed the Country Chevrolet about this, and they said there is nothing they can do, because no light is on. I wish i would have not bought this car.
Bad Vehicle To Buy by Jim on 02/26/2014. Trim: 2007 GMC Acadia SLT-2 FWD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: It was nice and confrontable for travel
Cons: It was a nice vehicle for traveling. At 60k miles the engine failed and GM told me because of the lack of maintenance i.e. old changes, it was my fault. I had service done on the vehicle by Eddie Wiggens Dealership, that since the time I purchased the vehicle the dealer went out of business and I could not produce service records, GM would not stand by the engine. I owned a 2000 Seirra and had no problems out of, but I will never buy another Acadia.
Overall review: Looks good but performs terrible
Review ID: #582078 Is this review offensive?