2007 BMW X5

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
GREAT VEHICLE by Ed from Albany on 06/18/2009. Trim: 2007 BMW X5 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 2 years.
Pros: style, powerful, handling,fun to drive.
Cons: not a smooth riding vehicle on the city streets, but great on highways.
Overall review: It might not be a smooth riding vehicle vehicle on city streets but it has great style and it is fun to drive. Also it handles very well in snow.
should be better transmission by Johnny who Surprised!!, Illinois on 02/08/2009. Trim: 2007 BMW X5 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Style, interior........almost everything except..........
Cons: it should have more power. Everytime I am s(?)-I am living in flat, nothing really can't called it as hill, in Illinois - to my house, it makes huge engine noise. my previous 2004 X-5 did not have any problem making noises.
Overall review: I am BMW man. This is my 7th BMW. Previously owned many BMW models such as 750i, 320, 328xi, 528(twice), x-5(twice) BUT..........I am trading with 2009 Hyundai Veracruz tommorrow.
my 3rd BMW X5 was very dissappointed by BOOS on 04/11/2008. Trim: 2007 BMW X5 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 1 year.
Pros: body style, very good brakes
Cons: so uncomfortable ride...very bumpy (hurt my back and neck) transmission from 5 shift to 3 after that car doesn't want to move. I would call lazy BMW X5 (this is my 3rd X5 the first 2 were fine) Rear camera starts working after shift to D. Computer Navigation system super slow can't belive it's BMW.
Overall review: I really want to sell this car. Please take it back or fix it for me.
BMW X-5 Nothing compares by Big Mike from Southern Oregon on 03/18/2008. Trim: 2007 BMW X5 3.0si Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This the most amazing vehicle i have ever driven.Long road trips are a breeze with the comfort and ease at which you ride. The sound sysytem is truley amazing you feel as though your are in the front row. I dont know what else they could improve on but i will wait a few years and see, Their imagination is the only limit.
Cons: My wife and i were disapointed to see BMW marry with Sirius Radio, we are X-M fans. There Choice not mine. So we go with the I-Pod and carry our own music . it would have been nicce to have a choice.
Overall review: BMW X-5 the ulitmaite driving machine in the SAV catagory!!! nothing else compares when you factor in appreciation and quality of this SAV. All you have to do is drive one. the salesman wont have to say a word you will buy it before the test drive is over.
Give me a decent size clock I can watch the time by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/21/2014. Trim: 2007 BMW X5 4.8i Sports Activity Vehicle, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Good handling and looks.
Cons: I own this car for 7 years. I was expecting better quality from BMW. I had to replace the real tail light because workmanship did secure the light bolb correctly and heat burned the plastic of the tail light. I had to replace the passenger's door latch because the car was not locking. A noise on the real that never goes away. Greece on the door window as the window opens and closes. When you pay top $ to buy a car you expect better than that. BMW design? Give me a decent size clock to watch the time. Than you.
Overall review: Its an OK car
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next