2007 Nissan Titan

My Silver Anniversery Truck! by Tiny Titan on 06/23/2009. Trim: 2007 Nissan Titan LE King Cab 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Pros: There is NOT one negative thing I can say about my truck! This is my second Titan, owned an 04 and loved that truck too!
Cons: Cons: Mileage not great, but it's a TRUCK!
Overall review: This thing has more power than any other truck I've seen or owned. Tow package is fantastic, it feels like nothing is back there! The motor brake is also a great addition.
Love the Titan by Dylon from Delaware on 08/21/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Titan SE Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the power of my Titan, and the back seat of the Crew Cab is very spacious and versitile. Also a big fan of the in-bed trac system that allow fastening of various accessories around the bed interior. The driver's side storage bid in the bed of the truck is nice as well, fits my tow straps, tie down ropes, and jumper cables.
Cons: Gas Mileage is pretty bad, 13/17
Overall review: Great Truck
nothing like a titan by damented on 08/17/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Titan XE King Cab 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very sporty , quick acceleration, and great stoping power, can't complain, sure likes to go fast,
Cons: better fuel mileage would be nice , but its gets better mileage than my o2 chevy sliverado
Overall review: Highly recomend others to purchase one, very nice , and it sure turns alot of heads on the road
Well worth the money! by Junbuggemini from Sin City on 07/15/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Titan XE King Cab 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This was supposed to be my wife's NEW TRUCK, she traded in her Chevy Equinox for this rig. Now after I test drove it, I don't want to give it back! The truck drives and handles like a luxory car and has all the power you'll ever need to tow. I'm a big manly man and I hate it when my knees are cramped for space, but not in this rig. So now I've added on a K&N cold air intake, a Gibson exhaust system, dual head rest monitor's, so now I just need to figure out how to keep this truck from my wife!
Cons: I went to the gas station for my first filler' up, WOW! MPG should be IPG ( inches per gallon). Hey it's a truck so what do you expect! The only other thing I really don't like is the fact their aren't many after market items, yet.
Overall review: I would recommend this line of trucks to every body, even though Nissan didn't pay me to write this!
GREAT truck. by Rick - Cordova, TN on 06/26/2007. Trim: 2007 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent style. Tough truck. Nice handling, great ride.
Cons: Gas mileage - but, hey, it's a truck with a huge V8 and I have a lead foot. Vroooom.
Overall review: After rolling my first Titan 4 times and my daughter and I only getting minor injuries, there was no question that I was going to get another Titan. For safety, there is no match as far as I am concerned.