2007 BMW 3-Series Sports Wagon

2007 BMW 3-Series Sports Wagon Prices
2007 BMW 3-Series Sports Wagon Fuel Economy
Great all around car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/04/2011. Trim: 2007 BMW 3-Series Sports Wagon 328xi, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great car, I really like it. Good performance and good gas mileage, great handling. I went from an MDX to this and needed something that can carry around my stuff for my various hobbies. I really like the look of this car. I’d like it if it was a bit shorter like the Audi A3. I think the car will last, we will see.
Overall review: This a good looking performance practical car. I look forward to replacing it with a newer model in a few years with the additional technological improvements that are coming
BMW Sportwagon by Jim on 04/06/2013. Trim: 2007 BMW 3-Series Sports Wagon 328xi, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Great fun to drive, precise steering, good accelleration, decent highway mileage, lots of interior space. A wagon that really does drive like a high performance car. Mine is a 328Xi. Great features like Bluetooth, huge sun roof. Good space and NOT an SUV.
Cons: Run-flat tires are not wonderful. Service is not cheap.
Overall review: I will probably buy a new one.
Ultimate wagon by Alissa Blalock on 12/05/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 3-Series Sports Wagon 328i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I went from an expediition to this. With 2 kids it still gives me enough room. I love this car..its fast and stylish too
Cons: none
Overall review: Love it
Review ID: #519501 Is this review offensive?
2007 BMW 328i Sports Wagon - Great car with a little problem by Kala on 08/02/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 3-Series Sports Wagon 328i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The interior, exterior, performance and styling all great.
Cons: The visibility seeing through the rear window from driver's seat is quite poor.
Overall review: If the visibility issue is resolved, I will definitely buy it again and again.
Stand out from the crowd and be practical... by Brian, San Diego on 01/04/2007. Trim: 2007 BMW 3-Series Sports Wagon 328i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handling is exceptional, just love changing lanes in this car. Power is more than adequate for all driving situations. This car has a unique look that really sets it apart from all the sedans out there, and is so much more practical....like having a sports car and a small SUV.
Cons: So far, nothing.
Overall review: This is the best car I have ever owned.