2007 Volkswagen New Beetle

MY LITTLE HERBIE by PATRICK, COLUMBIA, MO on 05/18/2009. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5L PZEV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LIKE THIS VEHICLE VERY MUCH, I ENJOY DRIVING IT. AN ALL AROUND GOOD CAR.
Cons: IT WAS A CALIFORNIA BUY BACK, (LEMON) AND IT CAME WITH ONLY ONE KEY AND NO OWNERS MANUAL. IT VISITED THE GARAGE SEVERAL TIME AND FINELY STAYED A WEEK UNTIL IT WAS COMPLETLY REPAIRED, (I THINK). I WILL NOT GIVE UP ON IT, I HAVE GREAT FAITH IN GERMAN ENGINEERING.
Overall review: BUY IT NOW.
I'm in love with my bright red VW Bug! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/16/2009. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5L, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The ride is smooth and quiet, the acceleration is great, and when you put the back seat down there's an amazing amount of cargo space for such a small car. After driving an SUV for years, it took a while to get used to the smaller space, but really there's lots of leg room in the front seat.
Cons: The back seat is really too small for most adults to sit comforably, but it's fine for kids or the dog. My only real complaint is with the design of the armrest; the button to flip it up and the one to open it are right next to each other, so if you're not careful you can flip all the contents out into the backseat when you lift it to the vertical position.
Overall review: Without a doubt, this is the best car I've ever owned. It's really fun to drive; the five-speed shift is great, and it's positively zippy on the highway. And it's so darn cute!
The Best Car ever by Melissa on 12/18/2008. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5L, Owned 1 year.
Pros: There is nothing I don't like about it... I have always wanted a VW bug and when they came out with the Gecko Green I just had to have it!!!
Cons: Not a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Overall review: I have a lot of up grades but I would have loved this car if it was the base model..... This is the longest I have owned a car, I have purchased a new car every year since 1999. I got my Beetle in Feb 2007 and I would only trade up for a newer one. I like to be different so it would have to be another "different" color
I love my Beetle! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/28/2008. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5L Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the styiing, the look of the car is classic. The convertible is a breeze to use. The Ipod jack is truly handy! The interior features are uncluttered and simple to use. There's a good amount of storage for such a small car as well. It is very dependable and low maintanence. I love this car!
Cons: The two big downfalls of the car are a very tight backseat and the convertible top makes for some blindspots when backing up. The other thing that surprised me was the mileage, for a small car you'd think you would get more mpg.
Overall review: Despite the few things that could be improved, overall the car is great. This is my third Volkwagen and they have never let me down. There is nothing better than a sunny day with the top down, there is no way not to smile!
Love my Bug by Warren on 11/10/2007. Trim: 2007 Volkswagen New Beetle 2.5L Convertible, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is stylish, yet fun. I have had the car sinnce May of 07 and have not had a single problem with it as yet. Overall a geat car for me.
Cons: If I had to find something, it would be that being a tall person, (6'6") it is somewhat difficult to see traffic lights without bending neck. That and the back seat is somewhat small. But then again, I don't sit in the back seat....
Overall review: Superb...fun....makes me very happy!